231-240

Chapter 231
This year, because of the hot sales of Wugong tea from Wugong Mountain, the people of the second and third rooms can be said to have made a fortune, and this does not even include the Mingqian tea that was given away.

There is no profit from this year's Mingqian tea, as the tea has been given away as gifts and for publicity. However, next year's Mingqian tea has been pre-ordered by tea merchants from all over the country before it is even sold. The deposit paid by many people is enough to cover more than the money that local girls earn in a year working in factories.

Many of this year's Ming and Hou Wugong teas are put into Jiang Guotai's tea processing plant for frying and packaging. The exact selling price is still unknown, and the subsequent profits will not be distributed until the end of the year. But the deposit alone is enough to make those first and fourth wives who were dissatisfied with spending money to buy books on tea tree varieties and felt that they had too much tea to sell last year regret it!

Little did they know that Jiang Ning was so capable that he even invited the CCTV crew to come down and film their Wugong Tea in Wugong Mountain!

As soon as the TV series "Legend of the White Snake" was broadcast during the summer vacation, the Wugong Tea from Wugong Mountain became popular all over the country and became well-known throughout the country. Many tea merchants from all over the country called to inquire about Wugong Tea.

Of course, the first and fourth wives also have their own tea trees, some have two or three, and some have five or six. But how can these few tea trees be compared with the one acre of tea land that the second and third wives were directly allocated?

They estimated that people from the second and third rooms could earn at least 10,000 or 20,000 yuan just from selling tea this year!

That’s 10,000 or 20,000 yuan!

I can only earn 10,000 yuan, which is enough to buy a house!

They wanted to go to the village chief to make trouble, but it was no use. The village chief said: "Now is the critical period for the development of our Linhe Brigade's tourism economy. If any of you want to let me down and make trouble at this time, don't say that I can't forgive you. See if Cathay Pacific can forgive you!"

Jiang Guotai's name is now the most famous person in the area!

Didn’t you see that even Wugong Mountain was contracted by him?

Is there anything else in the local area that he has not contracted?

There are three large sand factories, river beaches, mountain streams and hilltops in Shijian Township.

It feels like the entire Shuibu Town, Shijian Township, and the road leading to the neighboring city, almost belong to Jiang Guotai alone, not to mention that he also has a brick factory and other projects in the town and city.

It can be said that if he stomps his feet now, the area will tremble three times.

When they heard that Jiang Guotai would not forgive them, the people from the first and fourth rooms dared not make a fuss even though they were anxious. They could only wait, waiting with great anxiety.

The reason why they are so anxious is that from August to November every year is the tea planting season. Once the tea planting season is over, they will have no share in the tea trading next year and they will have to wait until the year after.

The people of the Linhe Brigade are really busy this year. They should have tidied up the remaining hills in July and August, and were just waiting for September, October and November. But after November, it will be too late to plant tea trees. It's too late!