Chacter List

1. Jaxon "Jax" Steele
• Description: Jax is the classic bad boy with a tough exterior but a heart of gold. A member of a famous motorcycle club, he has seen and experienced dangerous situations, which makes him emotionally on guard. He has a tall and muscular body covered in tattoos representing his past. Beneath his tough personality, he is deeply loyal to those he cares about and seeks redemption after a life full of mistakes. Jax is haunted by his past, including a tragic event that caused him to distance himself from meaningful relationships, until he meets Tessa.
• Personality: Stoic, protective and calm, but with moments of vulnerability. He is very loyal, but keeps his feelings hidden behind a wall of indifference and sarcasm.
2. Tessa "The Brat" Miller
• Description: Tesa is a proud and outgoing young woman who refuses to be controlled or tamed. She is rebellious, intelligent and stubborn and often gets into trouble because of her bold nature. With a sharp tongue and an independent side, he is determined to live life on his own terms. Coming from a privileged but dysfunctional family, Tessa has a deep need to prove herself and escape the expectations of her past. Despite his tough exterior, he is vulnerable and fears abandonment, so he often pushes people away. 
• Personality: Strong-willed, fiery and quick to defend, but also caring and deeply loyal to those she loves. She hides her insecurities behind a wall of sarcasm and rude behavior. 
3. Reed "Blaze" Walker
Description: Blaze is Jax's closest friend and the one who tries to keep him grounded. He is the most calm and funny member of the club, but can become deadly serious when the situation calls for it. Blaze sees through Jax's tough exterior and knows the man has a good heart. He's also the one who pushes Jax to pursue Tessa when it's clear  their chemistry is undeniable. Blaze has his own romantic subplot with a mysterious woman from the club world.
• Personality: Charismatic, calm and loyal. He likes the biker lifestyle, but he also knows when to get on the floor.
4. Sophie Miller
Description: Sophie is the "good girl" of the Miller family, always trying to maintain a perfect image and meet the high expectations of her parents. Unlike Tessa, she avoids rebellion and tries to follow the rules. Sophie and Tessa have a complicated relationship, with Sophie often trying to contain her sister's wild side, but ultimately loving and supporting her. Sophia's journey in the book is one of learning to relax and accept that perfection isn't everything. 
• Personality: organized, responsible and a little controlling, but with a caring heart. He struggles to balance his desires with  the expectations imposed by society and his family.
5. "Bear" O'Reilly
Description: Bear is the old, grizzled head of the motorcycle club. He has seen it all and serves as a father figure to Jax and Blaze. He is tough but fair and has a strict code of loyalty among club members. Bear plays a small role in the story, but it is essential to help Jax understand that he needs to face his past and open  to the possibility of love. His wisdom and experience often guide the club's young riders.
• Personality: tough, pragmatic and wise. He is an experienced motorcyclist who enjoys the respect of his peers.
6. Eric "Ace" Lawson
Description: Ace is a member of a rival biker gang and serves as the main antagonist in the story. He is reckless, dangerous, and has a personal grudge against Jax. Ace becomes a threat not only to Jax, but also to Tessa, leading to a tense confrontation. His presence raises the bulk of the plot and  represents the darker side of the biker lifestyle that Jax is trying to escape.
• Personality: arrogant, cruel and vindictive. He is driven by his desire for power and revenge, with little respect for anyone who stands in his way