Chapter 3 Sparks Fly

I leave her a note and I head to school. I show up to school but I see the girls staring at me. I don't show them emotion because I keep my emotions not shown since I grew up with my parents before the accident where my dad didn't show anything. I get a text from Tessa. "Hey have a good day today don't let any other girls mess with you." Ooo you are so possessive. I go in class and sit there and a girl comes to me and tries to flirt with me and I sit there just writing down math problems. Bear sends me an attachment with everything he could find on Tessa. I saw a profile for a bdsm dating app. I keep doing my work and as I'm going to lunch a girl tries to hand me a note and I am not gonna grab it I just keep walking. "Dude why are you ignoring the girls!" I got my girl and that's all that matters. "Woah woah wait who and which girl." Chill out Reed let's go get food. I text her and say Hey how's school going for you? "It fucking sucks I'm tired of this stuff." Want me to come over after school? "Yeah we just have to be careful." I keep looking at the clock I've never been so excited to see a girl. Once class is done I start walking over to my bike and all of a sudden Eric punches me. What the fuck Eric! "I heard you got a girl tell me who she is." Fuck no I get up and i walk away. I get on my bike and start heading to the house. I walk to the window and climb in. "Hey I'll hangout when I finish homework." What kind of homework sweetheart. "Math I hate it." I help her with homework. "I climb on the bed and I start watching tv." So I saw a picture of you a particular dating app. "Which one did you see me on?" The bdsm dating app. Are you into that kinda thing cutie. "Yeah I am, I slip my hand onto his arm." Well what are you into cutie? "I'm into impact, denial, orgasm control, bondage, bratiness and sensory deprivation." That's good cutie so if I did this. I put my hand on her chin and have her face looking up at me. " I-uh I would like that." That's good. I lay back down and watch tv and she keeps looking at me smiling and I give her a little smirk. "I decide to get in between his leg and fall asleep." I feel my phone gone off and I grab it without waking Tessa. What's up bear I whisper. "I haven't heard anything from you, I just wanted to check on you since today is a hard day for you." I'm good bear. I'm with Tessa. "What's today Jax?" Nothing Tessa just go back to sleep.
~Flashback 7 years~
Mom dad and I were heading home from Michigan and when a storm hit and we were driving down the road and a car sped around a turn and hit us from behind and the crash ended up killing my mom and dad. I came home to no family besides Reed, my best friend then bear took me in. After that I didn't show emotion to anyone but maybe a special someone will help with that.
~Current time
I realizing I'm tearing up and I quickly wipe them. "What's wrong Jax please tell me." No not yet why don't we go get some food. "If I get caught I'll be kicked out." Let's do it I'll protect you. We climb out and go to a Chinese food place. "My parents are calling what am I gonna do?" Shhh breathe you got this "hey mom what's up." "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" "I just want to get food". "If you aren't back right now you're done." Tessa starts crying and I hold her and say let's go sweetheart. We go to her house and she jumps off and runs to her house. "Go home before they see you❤️" Ok let me know your safe.
Tessa POV
I go in and I see mom sitting there. "Pack your stuff and leave you have  30 minutes." I grab my backpack and shove my clothes, blankets and my stuffed animals and a few toys I have. I go to the living room and Sophia is there crying. I run over to her and I hold her. "You can take your car now go." I go to the car and I put my stuff in the car and I pull up to my job and I asked my manager if I could stay in the parking lot and if I could have a overnight plaque. He gives it to me and I sit in my car and I just feel numb.
Jax POV
I was riding around with Reed and I saw her car. Hey what's going on what's with all the stuff. "Umm nothing, just donating stuff." Don't lie to me, come on. "'Mom kicked me out, I have nowhere to go." I send her my address and I go and tell bear the situation. "So you are saying she got kicked out and she needs somewhere to stay." Yes please I just want to protect her please. "Fine but she is staying with you. We don't have any more room." Thankfully, I hear her car and I go out and she pulls out her stuff and I walk her into my room and she says, "Where am I sleeping?" Well you can either sleep in the bed or the couch. "Could I sleep on the bed?" Yeah if you don't care about sharing. We climb into bed and I pull her into my lap and give her a kiss. "You really wanna deal with a brat like me?" Yeah I do. We end up spending the rest of the night cuddling and kissing. Your mine goodnight cutie. "Goodnight Jax."