Chapter 4 A Brat in trouble

We both wake up and I see her sitting in front of me reading. So Tessa we need to decide how we want to do our relationship vanilla or kinky. "Can we get food first?" Yes sweet girl we can get food. She gets dressed and I turn around to be respectful. "You can look, I don't care." It's ok I just wanna be respectful to you. We start walking outside and I go to my bike. "Let's take my car come on." Baby why don't you wanna ride the bike. "My moms ex was a biker and he wasn't the best to me. I'm very weary about motorcycles." Baby I'll take care of you ok. "Ok handsome." I put the helmet on her and I tighten it. She climbs on and holds me tightly. We start going and we head to ihop. We pull up and i get off and pick her up and we walk in. I order and so does she. Once she finishes eating she says quietly  "Kinky." What baby? "I want our relationship to be kinky." Ok baby let's head home and we will get everything set up. We head home and of course she holds me. We get home and lay in bed. Let's see what rules should I make for you. Why don't you keep reading and I'll write the list. "Yes sir."
RULES
    1    Always call me sir, daddy or master in scenes or when alone.
    2    Sub must check in at school or at work.
    3    Sub must ask permission to touch yourself
4. Sub will at least come to a car meet with me once a month
    5    Sub will always sleep with dom.
    6    Sub will help with chores
    7    Dom and sub most take care of each other
    8    Sub may not curse or will be punished
Ok baby does this look ok. "Yes, that seems ok." I pull her into my arms and say what my name. "Jaxon." That's not my name baby girl. "Yes it is." I put my hand on her neck and she doesn't stop looking at me. I put her on the bed and get on top of her. "Jaxon what are you gonna do." I'm going to make you beg to cum. I grab some rope and ask if this is ok? "Yes Jaxon." I tie her arms and legs to the bed. I take off her shorts and undies and slip a finger into her. "Fuck fuck." What did you just say. "Nothing" I keep going very slowly. "Daddy please please." Please, what babygirl. "Let me cum please." No you were already bad once. I go and ask her where her toys are. "In the duffle bags." I grab a dildo and I put it in her. "Daddy please daddy." You know what I'm gonna do my homework while you sit here. I go to the couch and do homework and I look over and she is moving her hips. I keep writing and I say color check. "Green daddy." Good girl. Let that brain melt. I go back over to her and move the dikdo and she starts whimpering loudly. I go and grab a gag ball I bought but never used. Open wide baby girl. Good girl accept that you are getting used. I sit in front of her and take out my cock. I start slowly stroking myself. "Daddy I try to say loudly through the gag." I watch her pull on the ropes. Aww do you want this. She nods and I can tell she is trying to beg. I open her gag and slip it in her. I slowly start face fucking her and after a little bit I pull out of her mouth and finish myself off. I take the toy out and untie her and hold her. You did so good baby girl. "Th-thank you daddy" You're welcome babygirl what did we learn today. "Don't brat off to daddy." Good girl now lay here while I set you a bath. I turn ok the warm water and I take the bubble bath and I put some in. When I come in I see her trying to move and I pick her up and lay her in the bath. I get up to leave and I hear. "Daddy don't leave please." I won't baby girl. I watch her as she lays there relaxing. "Do you want to get in with me daddy?" Are you sure baby? "Yeah come on she scoots up." I take my clothes off and slip behind her. I hold her to my chest and she falls asleep and I just carefully wash her hair. I pick her up and laying her in bed. I tuck her in while I finish my work. I go to the living room and feed comes in yelling. Dude shush she is asleep in there. "Wait, that girl from the club." Yes now shut up while she sleeps. "Are you going to the motorcycle meet tonight?" Maybe it depends on how she is feeling. "Daddy are you there?" I'm in the living room sweet girl. "Hi daddy." She climbs into my lap and gives me a peck. "What are y'all talking about?" Well there is a motorcycle meet and if you want to go you'll have to be good. Reed leaves and we start getting ready for the meet. She chooses a short black leather skirt and a  red crop top. "Do you like my outfit daddy?" I pin her to the wall. Tsk tsk I have an idea. I grab the remote control toy. "I watch him slip it in." I turn it on low and she whimpers. Lets go. I pull her toward me with the helmet strap. I get in and she gets on and she wraps her arms around me. We start heading there and she grips me and I hear her say I'm close and at a red light I turn it down. We get there and she stays close to me. She starts bending over me. I put my hand around her throat and moving her into my lap. I take her and push her up against a column and she whimpers. I start kissing her and she grips my muscles and I go harder and I can feel everyone eyes are on us. I throw her up onto my lap and she is begging to cum. I take her to the ground and she starts moaning loudly. I take her home and she is laying in bed. Hmmm you are doing so good baby. Just remember if you are good I get on her and whisper into her ear I'm going to ride you like my bike, baby. You're going to feel my power and control all over your body. We start getting ready for bed and I pull her in and she falls asleep on me.