Chapter 2 The Denial

Sophia POV
Tessa don't take offense but you need a boyfriend or at least some dick. "Sophia you need to stop why would I need dick when I have this." Tessa says. She pulls out a box of adult toys. You need romance that's why. What about that biker boy who you met at a club? "No thanks they will be just like moms boyfriends." Ok then I'm gonna sign you up for dating apps. "Fine go ahead." I grab my computer and sign her up for tinder hinge bumble. Now all we gotta do is wait for the likes. "Sign me up for this one?" This is a kinky one Tess are you sure? "Yeah I have a freak side you know this." Alright fine. Ok all signed up just send me the pics you want there. "You sure you want me to send you the pics." Nevermind I let her have my computer and she quickly uploads them.
Jax POV
I'm laying in bed looking at girls on dating apps and i stumble upon Tessa. I get this wave of anger and bear comes in and asked me what's wrong. There is this girl who I like and when I see other boys near her I get protective. "You wanna be her boyfriend and dom don't you dumbass?" Yes but he acts like she doesn't like me. "Just try to hangout with her nothing sexual or romantic just hangout." Thanks bear for the advice. I messaged her and asked her if she wants to hangout. I decide to go for a ride and try to block her out. I start riding and I see Eric but I ignore him and go into the store and that's when I see her. I walk past her and don't say anything then I like her on tinder and I see her phone light up. "So you really wanna try to deal with myself?" Yeah why do you think your so bad. "Let's just say you haven't seen the interesting part of me." I see her put her phone away and she looks at me and walks away.
~3 days have passed~
I haven't heard from her and I have texted once. "I decided if he wanted me he could wait." I go to school and try to do work when all I could think about was her. I text Tessa, "hey hope everything is going well with you." She sees it but won't respond.
Tessa POV
I keep going back and forth between if I should text him. Most guys who have tried to tame the brat gets scared and leave. I decide to face him head on. I drive up to his school and I park by his bike and wait there. I see him coming out. "Well look who it is." I'm a brat ok I don't like being told what to do or loose control but I like being controlled. "Ok Tessa that is ok, is this why you weren't texting me back?" Yes Jax. "Listen, leave your window open tonight ok sweet girl." Ok Jax before I get back into my car he kisses me. I get a text from my mom asking me why I was at a different school I hurry home to find her sitting there. "Phone now Tessa." Mom listen I wasn't doing anything bad there is nothing going on. "You're grounded for 2 extra weeks. I go to my room and open my window and now I just wait. I slowly fall asleep.
Jax POV
I park a little down the street and I walk up luckily her window is in the front. I quietly climb in and I see her sleeping. I go and sit next to her and I feel her shift toward me. She slowly starts waking up realizing it's me. "Oh hey sorry did I fall asleep?" I think so but it's ok. "I don't have my phone. I've been grounded to the house school and work for the next two weeks." Thats ok Tessa we will figure it out. This is my first relationship in a while. "Did something happen Jax?" Yeah but we don't need to talk about that right now. I watch her slowly fall asleep. "I'm in denial I think to myself. Last time I had a relationship he would yell and beat me." It's ok Tessa I won't hit you unless you ask me to. "Ok well I'm going to sleep if you want to stay you can but if you hear my parents hide." Got it Tessa goodnight.