Chapter 6 Pushing Boundaries

As we start getting dressed for the club. I look over and she is putting on a tight leather top and leather shorts. "What are you staring at cutie?" Nothing, just a girl I'm gonna pin to a wall. "Good luck with that," she says while giggling. We finish getting dressed. I grab our helmets and I make sure to keep hers tight and pull her by the helmet over to me. Are you going to be a good princess? "I don't know, I haven't decided." I get my helmet on and she gets on and holds me tight. We start heading there and I hear her giggling in her headset. What is princess? "Nothing Jax. She says snarky." I ignore her we pull up to the club and we get in line. "I see the women in line with a harness on with hearts on her nipples." What are you looking at baby? I look ahead and see the girl and I see her hands covering herself. Baby you are beautiful don't judge yourself off these women. Promise me. "I'm not as curvy or have big enough boobs, baby." Look at me you are perfect I promise. I hug her and she doesn't let go of me and I hold her arm. We walk in and we are taken to a room for first timers filling out paperwork and explaining different rooms. They hand me a sub bracelet and I put it on her wrist tightly. So what are you into the women asked. I'm here to tame the brat this beautiful submissive has inside her sub head. "Room 6 will be perfect for you then." We get up Tessa and I walk over to the room and we see many different toys. We see a sign saying brat taming regime.
20 minutes on sybian
10 spanks on each cheeks
10 minutes pleasure
20 minutes kneeling while dom pleasure themself
Now see if they can brat again
I take Tessa's hand and I walk over to the sybian and she hands me her clothes and she gets on. I watch her slide the attachment I chose in her. "Fuck." What did you say princess I hope it wasn't a cuss. I turn the vibration to 20 percent while the rotation to 15 percent and I watched her squirm. "Jax." That's not my name princess. "Daddy she groans loudly." Yes princess what is it I say smiling. "Good luck breaking me Jax." I laugh and turn the rotation up and the vibration down. "Fuck fuck no please." I turn it off and use your words. "More pleasure please." Oh princess you've only been on it for two minutes and everytime I turn it off it restarts. Do you understand? "Yes daddy she nods." I turn it back on to the original speed. She starts groaning loudly, making myself get hard. I look around and realize everyone else is stroking themselves. Eyes here Princess. I unzip my pants and watch her face as she slips out. I start stroking and she is staring at it and looking up at me. You want this don't you princess. "Y-yes daddy please." I turn up the vibration and rotation. "Daddy please I'm getting close!" 10 more minutes Princess. "Daddy please let me cum." I never said you couldn't but if you do you still have to finish time. "Yes daddy." She starts cumming and all I can do is stroke. I turn it up fully and watch her melt. Color check princess. "Green green fuck green." Good girl let it take over that brain and don't fight anymore. The timer goes off and I turn it off and pick her up and put her over my knee. Ready princess. "I flip him off and he grabs my hand." Count. "1...2.....3 all the way to 10 on each cheek." What kind of pleasure do I want you to give me? I slip my cock in her and start the timer and she starts groaning into my neck. I push deeper into her and I hear her scream. Good girl keep going. I feel myself getting close and I pull out and she kneels and starts watching my cock. I start going faster and I cum on her boobs and face. I ask her if she wants to try again. "Fuck you Jax you'll never break me." I take her by her hair and I put her back on the toy. I leave her there for a few minutes. I put a bottle of water next to her. I watch her slowly melt over and over onto the toy. Color check princess. "Gr-green she screams." I look at the toy and it's soaking wet. There you go princess just melt it's ok to be weak around me. "Finish me off please." I lift her up and take her to a private room with a bed. I pull out my cock and I ask if she is ready. "Y-yes daddy please." I slip it inside her gently and start slowly fucking her. I grip her neck and she just lets the pleasure take over. Good princess there you go. Say you're my pretty cum slut. "I'm your pretty cum slut daddy." Cum baby she tightens around me and I feel her cum. "T-thank you daddy she says as she hugs me." Of course babydoll, are you gonna brat me again. "No sir, at least not tonight." At least you're honest, let's go home. I slowly help her on the bike and she holds me tight. I get to the house and I pick her up bridal style and run a bath for her. "Did you wanna join me?" Maybe in a little bit.