Chapter 8 Ride or Die

We get to the car meet and we start hanging out with people when we hear other motorcycles. We look over and see Eric. Eric is the person who Jax despises the most before he got all hot and cute Eric use to beat him up. "Well well well isn't Tessa where is Jax huh? Eric said." He umm is talking to his friends I feel the vibrator turn on. "Where is that smart mouth that you have at school? Eric said." I'm not wasting my breathe on you. I start walking when I feel someone grip my hair. "Where you going slut? Eric says." I'm going to my dom aka what you aren't. I start screaming  for Jax I feel pain in my head and my vision goes black. "Tessa Tessa come on please open your eyes. Jax says."  I hear sirens he and Jax screaming. I wake up in a hospital room and I see Bear sitting there. Bear what happened where is Jax? "He is in jail for assault." Wait what happened why am I in the hospital.  "Eric grabbed you and pulled you on the ground making you hit your head and pass out. He will be out in a few days but he is also expelled from the school."  Bear what are you saying?  "You turn 18 in how many days?" 13 why Bear? "I think its best if you too move and go there. I also have some bad news your parents are outside." What no don't let them in here. "I'm sorry I have to legally they are still your guardians." I see my mother comes in. "Oh Tessa baby. Mom says." Go away mother. "Why baby I." Don't touch me mom you kicked me out and haven't even tried to contact me. Bear and Jax have been the ones helping me and taking care of me so you can get out. I'll be gone at 18 anyway. "What do you mean?" Jax and I are going to go to a school for bdsm to help us get better at it and have a better connection. "Baby why would want to leave us?" Don't baby me Sarah I call my mother by her real name. You kicked me out while I work my ass off do school and help with Sophia. Tessa I hear Sophia screaming down the hallway. "Hey sister what's up? Sophia says." I'm good just my head hurts. "Could I speak to Tessa in private? Sophia says." Yeah everyone leaves. "Let me live with you." I don't know Sophia i would have to ask bear. "Ask me what?" Could Sophia stay with us apparently mom is driving her insane. "I don't know where I would put her." Does the school Jax and I are going to have a normal school program? "Yeah so she could probably go since she 17 just doing normal school in the normal dorm." Go home and pack I'll see if his friend Blaze can come get you ok. "Ok Tess." I see Sophia running down the hall. "You're welcome Tessa."
Sophia POV
I run home and start grabbing my stuff and putting it outside my windows. I'm not telling them I left. "Blaze will be there in 15." I finish packing all there is my bed and my desk. I climb out my window and a red head waves to me. "You Sophia?" Yep you blaze he nods at me. We start getting everything in the back of the truck. I climb in the passengers seat and we start heading to Jax and Tessa house. "So why you leaving? Blazed asked" Ever since Tessa got kicked out they have been rude and just assholes to me. They grounded me for getting a 85 on my French test. "Seriously I take French and I'm almost always failing." Well if you ever need a tutor give me a call. This is the first time I've been by myself with a guy. "Really I'm surprised no other guy would want to be with you." Tessa is very very overprotective of me plus I'm a nerd. "You can't be a nerd your to pretty." Is that your slick way of flirting with me? "Maybe is it working?" Idk yet but I wouldn't get your hopes I'm going to that school with Jax and Tessa I'm doing the only academics and not the bdsm until I'm 18. "Well I'm not 18 yet maybe I can go too." We finally get there and Tessa is waiting for me. "Welcome home sis." Wait how did you get out early. "They cleared me plus I wanted to get out before Jax." We start walking into the hallway. "This is your room you are next to Jax and I but we promise to be quiet." "Hey I'll help you unpack. Blaze says." Ok thank you I start blushing. We go in and I start unpacking and I pull my suitcase up and I open it and I immediately close it once I see my toys on top. "What are you hiding over there there Sophia? Blaze ask while setting my tv up." Nothing and thank you for helping me. He gets up and starts trying to open the bag. His lips caress mine while we are play fighting. He gets it open. "Well well look at this the shy girls have toys of her own." He pulls out a velvet bag. "What are these Sophia explain?" Nothing give it back. "No I think I'll hold on to this until you decide to tell me." He puts it in his inside pocket where I couldn't get it. "Blaze!" I hear Tessa scream. "I'll be right back." I keep unpacking when I blaze comes and wraps his arms around me. "You miss me he says while kissing my neck." Do you really like me or are you joking? "I do like you we can go slow if you want." Really thank you blaze we end up turning on tv and just sitting on the bed. The dinner bell rings and we all go get food and sit down. Tessa and bear are talking about what time they are going to get Jax. For the first time I've seen her happier. We all go back to our rooms to hangout.
Tessa POV
I wake up and get dressed in Jax favorite outfit. Bear blaze Sophia and I are in the car. We pull up to the jail. I hear guys whistling at me and I tell blaze to keep Sophia in the car. Bear and I go in and I see Jax sitting there. Once he finished signing his stuff he runs over to me grabbing me. "Baby I missed you he said while holding me tight." You still wanna go to the school. "Yes I just hate I will have to leave bl-." "Are you talking about I'm coming and so is her sister we will just be the normal academics in the normal dorm. Blaze says." She is also staying with us now so we will have to be quiet. We all start walking to the car and we see Ace in the parking lot across the jail staring at us. "Let's go Princess he says as pulls me into the car." We get home and everyone is cheering for Jax. "Bonfire time" someone starts screaming. We all go outside and Jax pulls me into his lap. "That's a new thing." He points at Sophia and blaze. He hurts her his dick gets cut off. Bear hands us all a beer and I look over at Sophia who looks nervous. You ok sis? "Yeah just never had anyone before." I promise that little beer won't fuck you up. "You sure Tessa?" I'm sure if you don't want it I'll take it. Jax stands and wants to do a cheers. "I just wanted to say thank yall for being here first time in jail probably won't be my last and to bear blaze Tessa and now Sophia yall will always be my ride or dies." He picks me up and kisses me and says let's go to our room.