Chapter 9 Crossing Lines

In our city we have what we call lines that separate Jax territory and Ace territory. My job is almost on Ace territory. I called my boss to see if Sophia could get a job with me. He said yes I wake up before Jax and climb over him. "What are you doing sneaking away brat?" I need to pee he lets go of me and starts getting dressed for school. I shower and get dressed before I go to Sophias room. I go in and wake her up. "Where is blaze?" I turn around and point at the air mattress. She gets dressed and I kicked blaze mattress. "Who am I riding with?" "You can ride with me I go pass yall school anyway?" Can you give her a ride to my work after that? "Yeah I gotcha Tessa." I walk back and I see Jax come out of the shower and it still surprises me. "Like what you see he says" before he pins me to the wall. I bite my lip and go in the living room. "Morning Tessa." Morning bear. Bear thank you for everything you've done for my family. "Jax likes you that's the only reason you're here." I see blaze helping Sophia with her helmet. We head to school. The school and a few places  are the only neutral places for both groups one being my job. Jax helps me off and clicks my helmet off. "I'll be here as soon as school gets out. Sophia and I start walking in and I take her helmet. "Bye sis." Bye sweetheart I hug her. I start walking to class and I see Eric and I just walk past him. I go to my table and I move Jax's old chair and I see Ace sit across from me. The teacher told me to go study hall and gave me a pass to come back next period. I go to study hall and I help the librarian out early. "You hungry baby I know you hate school food?" Yes I'm craving ramen and boba. "I gotcha meet me at the entrance at 1230." Once it hits 1215 the teacher lets out early for lunch. I go to the entrance and he is standing there with my lunch. "Hey cutie." He sneakily grabs my nipple and bites my neck. He ends up leaving a mark and leaving me wet. "I'll take care of you at home enjoy babygirl."
Jax POV
I go home after giving lunch and I start setting up the room to surprise her since it's our 1 month. I start cleaning spraying good scents setting flowers everywhere once I see the time I get on my bike and head to the school. I meet blaze there and we get the girls and take them to work. We'll be back at 10 alright be good. I head to the mall and buy her a few things. I end up going to the food court when I see a few of my guy friends there. "Hey long time no see idiot. Matthew says." Hey dude and it hasn't been that long. "Last time I saw you was when you were at the old school." I guess that is true. I look at my phone I see a snap from Tessa. I look and it's her boobs. I close it and start texting her.
Me: why would you send me that brat.
I thought you would it enjoy it since you can't be here: Tessa
Me: oh just wait till you get home princess. I'm gonna make you melt and become a toy for me to use.  
Yes daddy: Tessa
I look up and the boys are looking at me. "Who is she?" Remember that girl Tessa from the car meet I ended up beat Ace up over. "Yeah wait that's her. You went to jail for a girl." Yea I did and in June we are doing a college boarding school to study bdsm. "Oh so she is a freak in the sheets." No she is a brat in a beauty.
Tessa POV
While I'm on my break I start wrapping his gifts and putting them in my backpack. I got him a new leather jacket new riding gloves a nice watch and some other stuff. I watch the clock slowly when I heard a scream. I see Eric holding Sophia by the neck. They don't see me i quickly call the boys and 911. My boss comes up behind Eric and hits him with a baseball bat. I hold Sophia while the cops show up and question him. My boss lets Sophia and I head home early. We both get on the bikes and the boys take us home. As I come in I feel a blindfold come over my eyes and I hear Jax say "I was going to make you melt but since Eric ruined the night it will be for tomorrow." I go in and see the candles and flowers and I hold him and crying thank you. "Why you crying love?" No one has done something like this for me. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. Once Jax is asleep I go to check on Sophia and I see Blaze and Sophia cuddling. "Hey Tessa I'll go to the air mattress. Blaze said." No please stay there take care of Sophia. I go back to my bed and I start cuddling with Jax. I feel his arms around me and he kissed me on the lips. "I think I'm in love with you. Jax whispers into my ear." I roll over and smash my lips into his while pulling his boxers off. I slip down and take his cock and slip it into my mouth. "Fuck babygirl what did I do to deserve this?" You have taken care of me protected me and saved me time for me to return the favor. I start sucking on his cock when I feel his hand. "Good little slut such a good little slut take daddy's cock. I bet you like it when I hold your head so all you can do is suck and swallow all of my thick cum. Keep going down stop fuck keep going. You're mine remember that slut." I pull my head up for air. Where do you want to cum daddy? "If it's ok let me cum in you. I will pay for a plan B I know you have the IUD but I will still buy one." I take my top and undies off and I giggle and say take it then. I feel him pin me down and spread my legs. "You really are a brat I hope this new school makes so I can break your bad self down." I- I'm silence by a gag being put it. "See I would let you moan but I don't want to wake the house. So I'm gonna fuck you over and over until you can't speak a word. You understand that Princess?" I nod and I see him get some lube and I feel the coldness hit me. "Such a pretty sight." He slips himself in me and slowly starts fucking me. He goes slow but then gets fast. I start play fighting when he grabs my hands and uses my scrunchie to tie me to the metal bars. "Don't fight it brat you know you want it. Am I right?" I nod very quickly getting overcome with pleasure. "Good girl now close your eyes and take it." I close my eyes and I hear groaning and fucking me over and over again when I feel myself cuming. "You ready baby." He takes the gag of me. Yes daddy please he bends down to me and starts kissing me when I feel him cum inside me. "You did so good baby now let's you get cleaned up." He picks me up and walks me over to the bathroom where I feel his cum dripping down my leg. He cleans me up and lays me in the bath.
Jax POV
I watch her lay in the bath so cute and comfortable. I go to my phone and see what's open for DoorDash. I decide to surprise her with boba. I keep checking on her and she is just laying there relaxing. As I hear the door I go over and it is the delivery driver I give him a good tip and get the boba. I get her out of the bath turn on a movie and we drink our boba. I feel my eyes getting heavy I end up falling asleep on her arm. I woke up to a thud. I wake up and see that Tessa is gone and my door is wide open. I see her phone on the table I hear revving and I run out. I go outside and see Eric in his truck with Tessa handcuffed in the backseat as he is driving away. I wake up blaze and bear. We all get on our bikes and start going after the truck. We end up getting as far to their line before multiple bikers from his side comes up. "What do you want Jax Catherine a girl who I said no to since she was on that side and i wouldn't date her." I want my girlfriend back now give her back or I'll get Eric arrested again. "Oh that wasn't Eric." Who was it then. "You know your friend Matthew?" No way in hell that man would stab me in the back like that. "Well apparently 1,000 dollars and he would." I call Matthew and he said "I'm sorry I needed the money mom is sick." Do you know what they will do to her? "No I don't." They will beat her torture her till she won't even look at me again. You just made an enemy Matthew. "Jax I'm sorry please don't." I drive to Matthew house and I knock on the door and see him mom who I know isn't sick. "Hey Jax Matthew isn't here right now." I know I came to talk to you if that's ok. "Yeah of course come on it." Do you know what your son is doing tonight I ask while she makes some tea. "No he said he was gonna go hangout with some friends is that not what he is doing?" He took my girlfriend for a thousand bucks. I pissed the other biker group in the area and for that they paid him to take her. I'm not allowed to cross those lines most girls who go over them don't come out themselves. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. Do you know the reason he did it?" He told me you were sick which is why I came over to check on you. "I'm not sick at all none of his family is. I'll make sure to have a word with him when I see him." Thank you for the tea and talking to him I'll let you get back to what you were doing here is my number if you ever need anything Matthew might've ruined our friendship but Bear or I will always help you. "Thank you Jaxon for this." I get back on my bike and I see Matthew truck pulling up with no Tessa. I drive off and I see him face get worried. I see Bear and some of the elders of the group sitting at the lines when the cops show up. "Evening everyone what's going on here." The cop looks over at Bear and he explains it. He warns the cops until I get Tessa back there is no safe spots anymore. The cops finally get us all to go home and they would stop by there in the morning to look for her they only tell me. I get on my bike and when I get home I see Sophia sitting on the couch. "Where's Tessa?" Blaze take her to her room and take care of her. "Gotcha come on baby." He says while walking Sophia back to her room I grab one of Tessa hoodies and I hold it and cry. I never do but they took the last thing I had that kept me believing in love. I get a call from Matthew I don't answer I get a text "Jax please I'm sorry I don't know where she is after I dropped her off but I'll find out just please answer me." I throw my phone out of anger and I sit there writing stuff down.
Tessa POV
I wake up in a dark cold cement room. Help I scream as loud as I could. "That's not gonna work I promise I was once you." A girl comes in with dark blonde hair and is really skinny. Who are you? "I'm Catherine Eric's girlfriend." Why am I here please let me go back to Jax please. "Sorry no can do we have been told not to let you go anywhere until you agree to join our group." She takes my wrist tightly and takes me up some stairs into a nice house. She sits me at a dining table cuffing my legs to the chair I'm in. "I'll be right back she giggles." I hear a male voice and I see Eric. "Well hello there princess. I assume Catherine has told you. See I want a blonde and and a red head." I never will be yours. "That's your decision he pulls out a spoon and starts to feed me." I can feed myself thank you very much. "Well since you're acting like a child I thought I should treat you like one. Do you want that?" No Eric. "It's sir in this house it's sir. I gotta a lot of work to do with you." I finish eating and Eric uncuff my legs and takes me to his play room. He forces me on a bench where I start kicking and screaming he locks my arms and legs to it. "You keep screaming I'm gonna have to gag you do you want that?" No Eric I feel a sting on my ass. "That's not my name." I will never call you that Eric. I feel another sting I hear Catherine walk in and sit down in-front of me. "I promise faster you submit to him and accept it the better it will get." I feel the whip hit me more and more until I feel myself go into sub space. I feel Eric pick me up and take me back to the cold room. "When she wakes up take her to the mall and get her some clothes but for the love of God don't let anyone see her." "I got you daddy." A few hours later I wake up and Catherine is sitting there reading my notebook. "ahh your awake yay daddy said I can take you to the mall and get some clothes so get dressed put this on." She hands me a hoodie and a long tights and a beanie. "We don't need anyone to see your red hair." Why are you being so nice? "I was once you I promise you he will actually take care of you." Jax took care of me. "Listen Jax is a liar. Trust me please." Are you Eric sub? "Yes I'm his sub and he treats me like a princess." I get dressed and she takes my hand to a SUV with the windows fully tinted. "Be good girls." Catherine agrees. "Tessa if you are good maybe I'll let you watch Catherine and I scene tonight." I nod and he closes the door. The car starts driving and Catherine is watching me. "Hey come here" she pulls me to her. "It gets better I promise I have my own room I don't have to work or do anything. When he doesn't need me I get to do whatever I want." What about your family? "I see them every weekend." They know about what you and him are? "Yeah of course my family has always had a freaky side. I promise trust me he will take care of you. You like Starbucks?" Yeah I do. "Driver can you stop at Starbucks for us?" We pull up to Starbucks and we order and the driver hands us our drinks. "Thank you." Thank you I say quietly. We keep driving and we finally get to the mall.