Chapter 5 The Clubhouse

I wake up to her laying on my chest. I rub her back and watch her wake up. I hear my phone going off. I grab it and it's near telling me I need to get to the clubhouse quick. I get out from under Tessa and I get dressed. I wrote her a note and left it on the table by her phone and glasses. I get to the clubhouse and I see everyone sitting at the table. I go and sit down and bear starts talking about how Eric and his group is trying to take our girls from us. As soon as I heard that I checked tessa snap location. After the meeting was adjourned, Bear came over to me and showed me a picture of the list the other group had. There was Tessa at the top of the list. I get home and I hear a buzz noises. I walk down the hall and I hear her moaning. She opens her eyes and realizes I'm standing in front of her. "Shit." She is hiding the toy all I do is go and sit at the computer. "Daddy?" I continue to ignore her while I'm doing some work. I see her get under my desk and she sits there. I feel her moving my zipper and I take her hands and cuff her to the desk. I pull my cock out and only to let her see it and if her neck can reach taste it. "Daddy please let me taste." I scoot up and it goes straight in her mouth. I get a text from Bear and he said "both of y'all get here now." I uncuff her and and we get ready and head out.
Tessa POV
We pull up this building and I feel eyes on me. I grab Jax's hands and he takes me into a bedroom they have. I sit there and I hear the door lock. I go and sit on the bed and I decided to slip the toy back in. I feel the vibe and I hear the door open and Jax gets on top of me. "Hi princess, what's that buzzing I hear." N-nothing daddy. "Have you ever wanted to do a public play." Yes why do you ask I arch when he turns it up. "Well there are some guys out there who wouldn't mind watching you go brainless and cum." "Kneel I stand up and feel my knees hit the ground.
Jax POV
She wraps her around my leg. Let's go princess. I took her into the play room there. I take her to a table and tie her on it. No one touches this. I point to her pussy. He comes over to me and turns the toy full speed and gets the whip and hits me 5 times on each nipple. How do you feel princess? "Good daddy." Is that pussy nice and wet. "Yes daddy very." Do you want something else in there besides the toy. "Yes please daddy please." I take the toy out and make her suck on it I grab a condom and slip it on and start slowly fucking her. Oh baby your so tight fuck. I slip my mouth on her nipple I start sucking on it and she starts moaning. "Daddy I'm close please please." I pull out leaving her shaking. No cumming for bad girls. I untie her and get her taken care of. We lay in bed until we hear the supper bell. Come on princess let's eat. "Ok daddy what's for dinner." We go out and see a buffet of steak chicken and other proteins with pasta salads and so much more. We both make our plates and sit down. Bear sits in front of us. "So lovebirds how is it going for you two." It's going well I'm trying to tame her bratiness. "Well here that's the place to go." He hands me a flier for a kink party Wednesday night. "That place will make any brat be tamed." Thanks bear we finish eating and we go shower and go to sleep.
      My phone goes off and I check the time and realize we only have a hour until school. I go under the blanket and start eating her out. I hear whimpering and I see her waking up. "Daddy daddy." What princess I say coming out from under the blanket. Come on, we got to school. We get dressed, I put her on the bike and I drop her off. Be here at 3pm baby. "I gotcha cutie." I got a notification and I checked it's a text from Tessa. "Daddy daddy I want you to fuck me hard and use me." I groan and I say, don't worry about that baby I gotcha. I go to lunch and hear my phone go off again. I see a picture. I open it and close immediately. It was her boobs. She has decided teasing me was her way of bratting me today. I made sure no one could see my screen. I sent a long text explaining everything I'm gonna do to her when I get a hold of that body that I own. All she says back is y-yes daddy. The clock hits 230 and I'm allowed to leave. I get to her school at 3 and I wait at the entrance. I wait longer and it gets to 330 and I ask a girl who walks past me if she has seen Tessa. I start walking over to the courtyard and there she is sitting with her friends. I go over and stand directly in front of her across the yard and text her.

From: Jax Hey cutie where are you?
       I'm out front waiting for you. Tessa :From
From: Jax Really look in front of you.
I see her and she looks up and she can tell she is gonna get in trouble. Come on I say as I grab her hand I get the helmet on and she whispers something. What was that pretty thing? She shakes her head at me. We start riding and I don't say a word. We get back to the clubhouse and I realize it's empty. I check the clock I have a hour to do what I want. She goes to the room and gets undressed. "I see him standing there with a whip rope candles and a gag." "You know I'm still trying to decide on candles." I know I grabbed them just in case. I tie her down to the bed and I take off my shirt but then decided she wants to be a tease she can be teased. I grab a little bullet vibrator. I slip it in her. Now my princess you've been bad today so what I'm gonna do is I'm going to whip you while this toy melts your brain and you will count them. "One...two.....three....four...five." I stop as she is gripping thr bed harder. I let her sit there while I do homework. I hear her whimpering on and off and I stay color. "Green." Good little princess. I leave her there until the dinner bell. I untie her and slip a large hoodie on her that goes down to her lower thighs. I slip on some undies. Can you walk, princess. "I don't think so, I'm sorry." It's ok Princess you've had a toy for 3 hours. It's ok. I pick her up and sit her on her chair. "You too had fun. Bear said ""Yes Jax here knows how to take care of me. Tess said." We go back to the room after eating and she does her homework. "Remember that club the bear told us about, I think we should go." You sure sweetheart? "Yes I'm sure." Ok what time is it tomorrow? "8pm" Ok we can go.