Chapter One

B *Olivia Pope

Where I'm from or should I say the ttime I grew up in was different. The village sash run by a King and Queen and where girls are virgins till the age of 16 when they are wed off to someone chosen by there parents for tthe to marry or who chose them.

Where poor families like mine , sold there daughters for slaves to profit there only son, because they were more superior to women at all times! Never equal..... No exceptions !

Boys having to stomach through tthe 'right of passage' at the age of 13 to become a man, this included 4 harsh tasks I'd rather not speak of.

But there was a rebellion, people who disagree with what the King said and how the kingdom was being ruled. They torches buildings and killed the kinsmen and soldiers, it was usually a.massacre but to no success on there part. It was a war! But it was just stories, folklore. "Olivia! Olivia!" I heard my mom yelled from downstairs, I ran down the stairs , my smile fading and steps slowing down as I came to see my mother standing at the front door with two of the kinsmen and my father, his back towards me.

"dad?" I said slowly and unsure standing at the bottom of tthe staircase as my dad slowly turned towards me tthe pained and saddened features on his face. "No" I sobbed turning to go up the stairs only to be stopped by two strong arms circling around my waist " No, no...... Please she's only 11 years old" my mom wept as the man bought me to stand at this side.

"Behave!" his voice thundered throughout tthe house, I stood silently looking uup at hhim.
"Thank you sir! You may have he back afterwards but I doubt you would be able to marry her off after" spoke tthe other trailing off.

'what are they even ttalkin about? Where are they taking me?" were the questions I kept asking myself.

"would you want us to send her to the slave port after?" asked tthe guard next to me. I panicked " Wait! No!" I screamed in protest " shut up!! The guy next to me yelled again, I bowed my head in submission.
" yes carry her" I heard my dad's voice, I looked uup in disbelief to see he wasn't looking my way.
"good we'll mail you the money" was tthe llast tthings ii heard before I felt. A needle prick my skin and ii fell unconscious.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

My head was pounding and my wrist hurt. I tried moving iit only to realise it was bound to the headboard above my hhead.
That's when ii realised my surroundings I was bounded to a king size bed.

I started sobbing just tthe Tgey door swung open and in walked to kinsmen and and official, behind him "Jacob" I whispered in disbelief. He turned to face me eyes widened.

*Jacob was like my best friend in the entire world, we grew up together and did everything together, until 2 weeks ago wjen he turned 13 years old and left to take tthe right of passage. *

That's wjen everything made sense " No, no" I sobbed louder as the official moved to sit in his chair the kinsmen on each side of him.

Jacob stood in He middle of the room looking at the official and then at me, but never in my eyes , an unsure look on his face.

"She will be used for your lAst step. Dominate her! You ate superior. Use force, strength, show us.... You can be a true man! Ruthless and coldhearted!" spoke the official from where he sat.

Fear inflicted me now! Jacob wouldn't hurt me right? I meane promised.....
"Yes sir" Jacob answered storming towards me on the bed.

"Jacob.... Please don't!" I begged tears streaming from my face as he took off his clothes and got oon top of me under the blanket.

I sobbed again as I felt his bare skin against my bare skin, I didn't even realise I was naked until now.

He looked into my eyes for tthe first time as I sobbed and thrashed around under hhim, the burning sensation I felt across my right cheek made me stop as I realised he slapped me.

"shut uup!" he yelled at me, I looked up at him nodding my head in submission as I felt something hard, big and rock solid enter me forcefully.
I screamed out in paim as he held onto my hair yanking it back forcefully as hhe thrust iin and out of me harder each time.

"Jacob! Stop please, you're hurting me" I pleaded this time but he just pulled harder on y hair making me yelp in agony as he entered me again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I lay oon the bed lifeless and broken as he finally finished getting ooff of me and putting on this boxers.

" good job young one! You are now a man. Welcome to the kingsmen. " the official said then they all exited tthe room not even acknowledging me.

I started crying once more as I felt the soreness of my vagina and the sticky liquid substance that ran between my leg.
The door then opened and closed and I looked uup to see Jacob again.
" no no... Please." I started sobbing again.

He stood at the edge of the bed " please Jacob! Don't" I whispered this time, closing my eyes and awaiting what was yet to come.

"I'm not going to hurt you again, Olivia." he spoke iin a husky voice. He then removed whatever was bounding my hands. I coward away from him rubbing my wrists but slowly engh as to not let between my leg bother me.

"Olivia!" he said softly looking at me with sympathy just as the door opened his features harden as a guy head peeked in.

" The rebels are attacking!"the guy said and Jacob turned around and left the room with him.

I didn't believe what ii just heard. Wrapping the blanket around me as I stepped oon the cold floor ny legs turning to jelly as I fell to the ground.
I rose slowly not crying because I didn't have any tears left. I moved to a mirror looking at myself. I looked terrible and tthe bruise Frm my slap earlier was forming on my right cheek. I winced at my appearance.

" they"ll pay for what they did to me! I hate them! He took my maiden hood without my permission!

'they will pay'. I said to myself as the door flew open and in came two guys with swords. I stepped back, they weren't wearing tthe kingsmen uniform.

"who are you?". I asked stepping back.
"she's here for there stupid ritual! We should take her with us" the guy to ny right said to the one next to I'm who nodded and took a step forward putting his hand forward to me gesturing that he wouldn't hurt me.

" we won't hurt you! We'll protect you" he said and I stepped towards him just then Jacob burst threw the doors with the guy from earlier.

I stepped back unconsciously. The two rebels turned to them. It was a heated fight but it ended when the guy ttht talked to me slit Jacob's throat in front of me. I gasped as his body fell to the floor all life drained from him.
Tears pricked at my eyes, even tho he raped he I knew hhim my whole life he was family.

"we need to leave!" the guy yelled looking out tthe door, I felt dizzy all of a sudden, I looked to see the guy that killed Jacob standing next to me holding around my waist as he took the needle out of me " I'm sorry about this!" he whispered in my ear as I fell into his arms " who are you!" was the last thing I said as everything went black.