Chapter six

Cyrus P.O.V

After last night and what Olivia said it had me wondering about a lot of things. But I had a lot to think about considering I am the leader and the youngest rebel leader of all times. My mornings start off by checking on our new recruits and seeing which one doesn't make the cut. If u don't make the cut your either a washout or a labour worker. Washouts are the ones who train again hoping to be accepted as a rebel and the labour workers usually are the ones who take care of cooking, farming and handling weaponry and other stuff. After I take care of that I go and check on the different labour sectors to check out performances and working ability, some may wonder why I do this everyday but I don't want to be the rebel leader that sits in his office all day just giving commands I want to be the leader that knows how my people are going and what progress they are making good and bad.

My last task was to check on the the new girl that Legacy and the guys found in the forest. It was always our tradition that if we found someone new we would blindfold them, inject them with a sleeping drug and carry them to our base and put them in to what we call The Dark Room and see if they are against or with us. As I entered the room I started to remember when Olivia was in this room and that was the first time I realised how beautiful,strong and courageous she was, it brought a smile to my face. I heard the girls voice so that had mean the drug had worn out and she was fully awake.

"Hello! Is someone there?" she asked scared. I put on the lights and she shield her face getting accustom to the light. "Hello, whats your name?" I asked "Emma" she said still sounding a bit scared. "It's ok, you don't have to be afraid, I am the leader of the Rebels my name is Cyrus" I introduced myself.

"I know what those kingsmen did to you and I know u have a lot of mixed emotions right now, but I just want to ask you a simple question?" I said looking at her. "And what is that?" she asked curiously

" Are you with us or against us, choose wisely cause this isn't child's play this is a war and the rebels come to fight and I always win" I said waiting for a response. She started to think and wonder and then finally she said the words I  love to hear "I'm with you". "Ok great now you will need a trainer plus a person to show you around our base, so follow me and I will take you to her" I turned around and headed for the door, she followed behind me I went to her door and knocked she was suppose to be up by now. Finally the door opened and out came a tired Legacy.

"What do you want Cyrus?" she said with a lot of attitude. I ignored her "This is your student you have to train and show her around the base,you are in charge of her don't let anything happen to her our else you are responsible" I told her and left her there before she could say anything. I heard her tell Emma to get in her room and wait. I went to my office to see if any more news came up about any kingsmen around our area again only to see ashton sitting on the couch. "Hey I have been waiting for you, have you found out who the mole is as yet?" he asked kinda curious and nervous at the same time but I brushed it off "No not as yet but I am getting close, you will be the first one to know when I find out" I told him "ok cool, well I gotta go check up on some new recruits see you later" he said leaving "ok bye" I went to sit in my desk.  Ashton and I have been friends since my dad took him  in when he was 11 and I was 8 at the time. I always looked up to him as my big brother . He would always look out for me  when I use to lack off of my responsibilities and protect me from bullies. When my dad died and I was made leader I became so depressed I  just stayed in my room, I  wanted answers to how he died and who killed him and that was all where my mindset was. I didn't want to be the leader I wanted to give the responsibilities to Ashton so bad cause he was the perfect one for the job but he didn't want it, he kept pushing me and encouraging me to become better and finally I did. I still up to this day think about my fathers death but what no one knows is that I know who killed him and its someone right in this base but I am waiting for the right time to deal with that matter and when I do. All Hell is going to break loose!!

******************************

I have been in my office for a while now suddenly Legacy comes in and slams my door  hard.

"What the hell is your problem Legacy you just........." she interrupted me "I just want answers ok thats all, why her huh! Why her! you knew how I felt about you, what does she have that I don't, cause I know I am better than her!" she shouted which made me furious I picked up my desk lamp and threw it at the wall leaving a deep dent.

She jumped a little scared and that's exactly what I wanted, I started to walk slowly towards her " You wanna know why I choose her, because she has respect for me, she does not act desperate like you, she is more courageous than you can ever be, when she doesn't get her way she doesn't act like a spoiled bitch and take it out on anyone, she is way more caring than you, she doesn't act all tough to others and then a baby to me she keeps it real and last and finally she is better than you  physically, mentally and emotionally so don't ever get that twisted in your head. Now I am going to say this as kindly as can be Get Out my office and never ever talk to me like that again." I stated.

Legacy was crying and her head was down when she lifted up her head to look at me she slapped me and exited my office.
I felt the spot she slapped it stung a little but i will get through it.
I looked at the mess I had made and started to think about Legacy I knew that this was just the beginning of her drama and I hope for her sake she doesn't tell Olivia about what happened between us that night.
It was just a mistake that should have never happened.

***********************************

Legacy P.O.V

I left his office very pissed off, how could he forget that night that we had it was so incredible we told each other things no one knew about us. I hated Olivia so much she takes everything away from me first my cousin , then she became the first female alpha rebel even though I got in I wanted to be the first then she took Cyrus away from me. But she will pay and I already have some plans for her, she will lose everything she has it will come crumbling in her face and I am just going to sit there and laugh but to get through with this plan I will need some help.

I walked to his room and as I was about to knock he opened it. "What do you want Legacy?" he asked irritated "I need a favour" I told him "And why should I help you?" he asked "Cause Zayne I know your little secret and I don't think you would want anyone to know" I said smiling deviously "Fine! What do I have to do?" he asked annoyed.

Oh this is going to be so much fun! I hope your ready Olivia!

****************************************