Chapter Three

Olivia Pope

'Bang! Bang ! Bang! Bang' I heard the loud pounding on my door. I was frustrated, I rose from my bed and opened the door. There stood Brad, Kris and Leah outside my door all geared up.

"alpha rebel?" Brad asked questionallyly " we leave in 10 minutes! We meet at tthe front gate. Not my room!" I said firmly. They nodded and left, I closed my door and hurriedly got ready.

After gearing up iin all black with my swords and mini knives.

I walked out to the front gate the three of them alone standing there.

"where the other groups?" I asked looking at Brad for my answer " they left already" he replied, I nodded and Leah handed me my gun as we left the building and out, up to the surface. Gunshot went off in all directions and you could smell the blood.

"formation eight! Be safe!" I whispered commanded as we split up.

"stop right there young lady" I turned around my hands iin the air as he took my gun and point it at me. " wow how kingsmen have been degraded!" I spat and then I felt the stinging of my jaw as he hit me with the gun butt to my mouth. Then one to my forehead, I chuckled and spat out the blood from iin my mouth.

"haven't learned not to llash females?" I asked staring at him " females are inferior!" he said spitting on my shoe.

" big mistake soilder" I snarled as I kicked the gun out of his hand. I jumped kicked him in the face and he fell to the floor. I pulled out tthe army knife from iin my boots holding it to his throat.
"who's inferior now?" I whispered in his ear ,sliting his throat ever so slowly feeling his blood flow onto my hands. I let go as his lifeless body dropped to the ground iin front of me.

I looked at the bloody knife and my bloody hands.
"wow! That's brutal!" I heard Lucas's voice behind me, I looked back to him " your first kill for tthe day! What happens when you kill more?" he smirked " you enjoy this don't you" he chuckled walking off towards the clearing where the fight was.

******************************
I breathe heavily as I watched tthe dead bodies around me. I had a stab wound in my arm and minor cuts but I felt amazing I was on my high, I was drenched in blood. Legacy, Ashton, Brad, Leah, Lucas stood around the clearing.

"where is Kris?" I asked looking around for her. " I don't know" Leah answered also looking around.

I walked up to Brad " find her!" I ordered and then he and Leah left into the trees. Cyrus came up to me, holding my face, inspecting me.

"you okay liv?" he asked concern " yes Cyrus! I'm fine" I answered pulling away from him and turning around to see legacy hit me a death glare.

"Leah radioed back. They can't find Kris. Found her guns though" Lucas said staring at us. " They may have captured her!" legacy said " then let's go get her!" I said putting my knife back into my boots and walking towards the city only to be stopped by Cyrus.

" you're not doing that !" he ordered " why? I'm responsible for her. And they will torture her And have there way with her there!" I yelled. " I said NO! Olivia. That's and order" Cyrus boomed again.

I stepped back " didn't know guys were superior to girls here to" I said turning and walking back to rebel base.

When I entered ny room I stripped at the shower and hopped iin using warm water as to get the blood out.

I stepped out of the bathroom and wrapped my black towel around my wet skin. I walked back into the room itself and of course there he stood near my bed, his back to me.

"why are you here?" I asked, he turned to face me and walked uup to ne holding ny left an where the stab wound was now bandaged up running his thumb down it.

"please......" I tried pulling my hand away but he held it in place rubbing his arms up and down on it.
"liv! Please stop pulling away from me" he pleaded moving closer to me. " I'm sorry.... I don't know why I feel so miserable and frustrated lately" I answered as he rest his hand on my cheek.

"maybe your dreams what bothering you!" he said "make me forget then" I smiled.

He chuckled, his hands moved to my waist and his lips moved to mind in sync. We were in a full blown make out session o was now laying on the bed him on top of me I took his shirt off as he moved to remove tthe towel.
I stopped him moving my head to the side stopping is from kissing. He leaned uup looking at me his hand ou thigh.

" I can't!" I said as he got off of me and we sat near eachother. "its fine liv, I'm not forcing you!" he said looking at me " I'm still here if you want to talk about that day...." he started but I stopped him shaking my head.

I rest my hand on his shoulder as I saw the cut. " you're hurt to" I said kissing his bruises, just then the door flew open and in walked Ashton and Legacy. They stood there shocked as we stood uup moving apart.

"Cyrus!" legacy said sounding hurt, she then turned to me " you bitch" she yelled at me lunging to me I flipped over the bed ending up on the next side as Cyrus held her back.

"legacy! Relax!" Cyrus yelled and let her go. There was an awkward silence.

" so why are you guys here?" I asked breaking yew weird silence. " info came in" Ashton said " yeah while you to were in here making love " legacy started but was cut off by Ashton " that's engh" he said " they confirmed Kris was taken hostage!" he continued.

"I'm going!" I said looking at Cyrus, speaking before he did " your not gonna stop me. I am going to get her back!" I said confidently walking into my closet gearing up.

As I walked out tthe front gate to go to the castle. I didn't even expect what happened next

*Vote and comment if you like or enjoy this story.