Chapter Two

OLIVIA POPE

6 years later

"Come on Ashton that's all you got, I think your losing your touch old man" I said kicking him to the floor and resting my foot on his chest. " Maybe, but you are forgetting who trained you oliva?" before I could reply he grabbed my ankle and flipped over making land on my butt. "Who is old now little girl?" he said laughing and helping me up. "I think that's enough training for today lets go eat." I pushed him out of the way and ran for the cafeteria. Everyone gathered around to eat as our head leader Cyrus had some important information to tell us.

"Alright everyone I just got word that some kingsmen have been passing on our grounds, they have been getting information that our main base is around here, so I have to talk to my alpha rebels immediately." he looked furious so I knew it was serious, me being one of the alpha rebels I got up to meet him in his office with the other alpha rebels. As I entered his office the other rebels Ashton, Legacy, Zayne and Lucas were already sitting on the couch opposite to Cyrus desk. I sat in the only available space next to Legacy, we were the only female alpha rebels and for some reason she hated me. She rolled her eye when I sat down and I ignored her and paid attention to what Cyrus had to say. " I didn't want to tell the other rebels as yet but we have a mole within our base........" "What you are not serious who is it?" Legacy interrupted Cyrus shouting. Cyrus clenched his knuckles rel hard it started to turn red. He hated being interrupted and Legacy very well knew that. "I'm sorry, please continue" she said a little scared, her face expression was priceless, I kept in my laughter.

"As I was saying we have a mole in the base and I do not know who it is, but I will soon and when i find who that traitor is he is going to regret ever betraying the rebels. but I want you guys and your team to spread out and take care of those kingsmen lurking around our field early tomorrow, even though they might not see anything" he said before sending us off. I agreed with what he said cause our base is underground and with high security. I made my way to my my best friend Ania's room. "hey boo boo, tomorrow I have a mission to do so we are going to need your help with all your gadget toys and stuff" I said jumping on her bed. " first off hello to you too and second of all its not gadget toys its technical equipment that helps you guys out every time you are out fighting." she stated fixing up one of her equipment. And she is right about that, its only been 2 years since she started to help us with our missions, Cyrus wasn't up for using technology to win battles he was very old fashioned but after a little persuasion and demonstration he warmed up to the idea and let Ania help us. Ania is a wizkid she turns junk into weapons and other stuff she is really talented and shy too, if it wasn't for me pushing her to show Cyrus her talents she would still be that girl sitting in her room playing with gadgets. " ok so I have been making this new bomb for a while now and I wanted you guys to try it out, maybe tomorrow you guys can use it." she said showing me this small tiny ball. " haha your kidding me right Ania that ball is a bomb? I said still laughing and playing with the ball. " yes it is and it makes a big explosion so stop playing with it like that." she snatched it out of my hands. "ok, ok, sorry! So I gotta go hussle up my team for tomorrow, check you later. I said getting off her bed about to leave. "ok bye!!!" as I was about to exit Legacy bumped into me.

"Watch where you going bitch!" she said pushing pass me "Hey little cousin what you up too?" she said smiling and acting like she did not just push me. Legacy is Ania's cousin she acts all innocent around her and a demon around me. I just walked off and started too look for my team. I saw the three of them in the cafeteria.

"Brad,Kris and Leah meet me in the hallway please" I said and walked to the hallway with them following me. I stopped and faced them " Tomorrow morning we are going to deal with the kingsmen that are around our base meet me by the front gate ready to fight, you can go now."

" Yes alpha rebel" they left and went back to what they were doing. I decided to go to my room and refresh myslef. I went and took a shower and layed down on my bed for a quick nap.

************************

Flashback

6 years earlier

I woke up in a dark room on something soft. I tried to move but I was still feeling pain by my legs. I heard movements in the room, I started to get scared " Hello, is someone there, where am I?" I shouted. the lights came, I turned my head a little to get use to the light. When I looked around the room I saw the two guys that took me away and a older gentlemen standing next to them.
" hello I am Christian, I am the leader in charge of the rebels, do you know who we are?" he asked me. I shaked my head yes.
"Good so you know that we fight to protect people from that asshole of a king and to free this world of his empire, but I just have one question to ask you, Are you with us or against us?" he asked looking at me very serious. and at that moment I taught about my entire life and what had just happened to me and how much I hated the kings rule so I knew what my answer was, "I'm with you." I said.

************************

I woke up from yet another dream from the past. I have been getting a lot of those dreams lately and I only knew one person who could comfort me and talk to me about me about it. and I needed him right now. I got up and headed for his room, I guess it was late cause everyone doors was shut and lights were off.

I knocked on the door trying not to make to much noise, I heard the lock switch and the door opened.
"hey" I said " hey, another flashback dream again?" he said already knowing my problem. "yeah" he pulled me inside locked his door and carried me to his bed I layed on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. He lifted my head and kissed me.
" so what did you dream tonight" he asked.
" flashback to when I first came here! ' was first recruited'" I said a smile playing on my lips. " you okay tho?" he asked starring down at me intensively. " I'm fine! I just needed to be with you. Wanted you to hold me" I started staring up at his confused look.

"Or can't I come see you wjen ever I want!" I sat up outraged looking as he rose to with a sigh " Liv.... That's not Waht I meant" he pleaded trying to put his hand oon my cheek but I pulled away coming off the bed.

I don't know why I was reacting this way, I just felt frustrated and outraged for some reason.

" liv...... " he started again " No! Stop! Just go plan your stupid missions!" I whisper yelled.

I walked to the door opening iit and leaving. Tip toeing towards my room.

" out late aren't we" i heard a familiar voice.
I turned to see Lucas shirtless leaned up against his door frame.
" couldn't sleep" I answered quickly bending my head, I heard footsteps then I. Felt his cold fingers under my chin raising my mad to look at him and staying there to keep my head in place.
His lips moved towards my ear " you're lying Olivia!" hhe whispered, his lips lingering there for a moment.

I heard he was quiet but dangerous, but only now I believe iit. He sent chills down my back.

"what's going on here!" Cyrus's voice boomed! But softly. Lucas backed away " Olivia can't sleep!" Lucas smirked retreating back to his room
" good night alpha rebel" he smiled walking into his room closing his door.

Cyrus and I stood staring at eachother his jaw and fist clenched.
"good night Cyrus" I whispered before heading to my room.
I closed the door and leaned my head against it.

'focus Olivia! You're an alpha rebel! You hhave a mission. Tomorrow. No weakness!' I taught.

I got up and went into bed staring at the ceiling for awhile before dropping to sleep.