Chapter Ten

Olivia's P.O.V

I sat in the conference room with the others awaiting Zayne and Cyrus to arrive.
Ania sat next to me "you okay? You seem far away?" she said concerned. I sighed answer told her everything she missed, she looked at me a little shock.

"Zayne? Really? Didn't see that one coming. She responded after a short while. Cyrus walked in "is everyone here?! He asked in a serious tone. "no Zayne isn't!" I responded Nd he looked to me clenched his fist and turned away just as Zayne strolled in not geared up like everyone else.

"why aren't you ready yet!" Cyrus boomed.
'Zayne what are you doing he's already hating on us' I taught

"I think I'll sit this one out" he said nonchalantly standing with his hands in his pocket.
"I am you're leader and I said you're going! So gear up" Cyrus spat, grinding on the 'gear up'.

Zayne looked at him blankly which made Cyrus angry, Ashton stopped him before he lunged at Zayne.
"Lucas!" Ashton spoke, Lucas rose from his seat and chuckled a bit.

"Zayne. Gear up! We leave in 10. Meet at the entrance!" Lucas said calmly watching Zayne in the eye. Zayne clenched his fist and unclenched them, licking his lips then he nod and turned to leave.

"wow! That was something" Ania sIde after Cyrus and Ashton left.

******************************
We stooped low in the bushes watching the heavily guarded castle.
"are we attacking alone ?" I asked in a whisper to Lucas. " no dear one. There are other rebels around. We are to get to the king." he smirked.

I nodded as we advanced carefully.
Just as I saw rebels attack and now there was a full blown blood war happening. Which was the perfect distraction.

We slipped into the castle. Into the throne room undetected. It was giving me a bad feeling as I set myself to fight.

Two dozen guards appeared around us as a loud clapping and laugh descended down on us.
We all took fighting stance as we looked up to the throne to see the king standing there.
He walked down closer to us
"right into my trap as always!" his voice boomed throw the room.
"your trap? We're here to kill your son!" Cyrus spat.
Only foe a loud hearty chuckle to leave the king's mouth.
Which infuriated Cyrus "why you laughing old man?" Lucas asked unphase.

"because you brought me my son!" he smiled. "Ashton ? If you may" he continued.
Ashton grabbed Zayne roughly carrying him to the kings side.

"let go of me!" Zayne shrugged Ashton off. "Zayne my son" the king said looking at him.

We all looked up at them confused. Wait why is Ashton up there. "father " Zayne spat.

"wait! Hold up" I said walking ahead of the others Aaron the guards stopped forward also.
"so Ashton is the mole? And Zayne is the lost prince?" I asked my eyebrows raised.

"well Tats enough for me for one day. What about you?" I joked. " Ashton how could you!" Cyrus said about to charge at him only to be knocked down by Kaleb. That asshole , I moved for my swiss army knife.

"wanted to.fight for the winning side. Besides I like being superiors !" Ashton laughed. Along with the king.

I threw my knife at Kaleb's face only for it to.be caught by my annoying older brother.

"uh uh little sister! That's not nice. " he smirked dropping the knife. "Dylan!" I spat walking next to Ania.

"lets move along." the king said clearly annoyed. " as we speak your base is being destroyed. Your soldiers outside stand no chAnce. " he continued. " you can fight and lose or join us! Cyrus, Lucas, Brad. " he finished walking closer to us.

"What about the girls your majesty?" Kaleb asked.
"you guys can have fun with them" he smirked as Zayne struggle against the guards that now held him.

"never " Cyrus spat at Kaleb's.foot only to be kicked in his face.
" that all you got" Cyrus smiled a bloody smile which owned him another to the gut..

I was so focused on Cyrus. I didn't see the guard sneak up and take Ania. I just heard her scream.

We all turned to her Aaron Dylan held her by her neck my blade resting against her pale neck.

"liv " Ania whispered. "doesn't this look familiar little sister" Dylan smirked and I stepped towards him and he pressed the knife closer.
"don't" I pleaded with my eyes "relive them of all there weapons" Dylan ordered. The guards moved towards us.

Kaleb removed my weapons then felt me up. " I'm gonna have fun with you" he whispered in my ear and it sickened me.
"don't touch her!" Zayne yelled. "of course my prince " Kaleb said letting go and moving away.

"we're unarmed. Let her go Dylan" I said carefully. " I'm a monster remember " he smiled and then slit her throat ever so gentle.

"No!!!!" I yelled lunging for him only to be held back as her lifeless body hit the ground and she started bleeding out.

Tears streamed from my face for the first time in a long time.

The guards let me go and I dropped to my knees. The king, Dylan and Kaleb stood infront of me.

I was about to stand but only be pushed back down. I looked to see Cyrus, Lucas answer brad kneeling to.

The king looked to his son " let him go! If he fights. She dies!" he said looking at me.
I sucked my teeth as hey let go of Zayne and he walked and stood next to his father.

"I won't fight. I'll obey. Once no one harms her." Zayne said sternly. " you have my word. Even better. She'll be branded as yours " the king said watching at me.

"I don't belong to anyone!" I spat venom lacing my voice. I spat the blood on the ground in front of them. Kaleb punched me in my face. I looked back at them. " I'm gonna kill you!" I said chuckling.

"I wanna see you try" he smirked. "take them to the dungeons. Take her to the prince's room " the king ordered turning around.

I grabbed his sword driving it straight into Kaleb's heart. " I told you I would" I whispered in his ear as I was pulled off of him and he dropped to the floor.

Then I felt a hard blow to my head and I started seeing black dots "Olivia" I heard Cyrus voice. Then I was out like a light.

***/**********/&***************
AN:/ Bad I know. But I have complete writers block.