Chapter Five

Olivia Pope

I sat struggling against tthe ropes that tied my hands and legs to this wooden chair.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea running of to the castle to save Kris on my own when my hhead was hot and I was literally outraged that they took her, and I don't even know why.

The door creaked open, and the bright light from outside filled the dark room for a split second before it was gone.

In walked two muscular men iin there kingsmen uniforms. A small light appeared iin the room after I heard a click. It was like a small light in a pit of darkness, a bit of hope in this world of despair.

"who do you work for!" the guard yelled at me, they have been yelling this at me for hours, or days! Really can't remember.

"we really back to this ?" I asked sarcastially. Then his hand connected to my face making my head turn to my right as blood escaped my mouth.

I turned my head back to face them licking the blood from my lips and smirking " My blood taste rather sweet!" I spat looking directly at them.

"she won't talk! She's a rebel!" another voice came from the door. I didn't even hear it open, the two guards moved to the side revealing the figure that came through the door awhile ago.

It was yet another kingsmen in uniform, he was young, 18 or 19 for tthe most. He was handsome though, yet serious looking.

"so we should kill her?" one guard asked " yeah I think is best you kill me." I butted in to there conversation making them look my way.
" you shut up!" the another guard yelled.
"but you should because I'm NEVER going to talk!" I laughed to be slapped again by the new guard that entered tthe room awhile back.

I turned to face hhim spitting the blood onto the floor. "that hurt!" I said, he rose his hand again only to be stopped by another one of the guards from next to him " don't Kaleb!" he said to hhim.

"Kaleb's.your name? That's sweet!" I smirked which angered serious face Kaleb.
He scowled then his fist  connected with my face sending me into complete darkness.

******************************

I woke in a cell I think, maybe I was in the dungeons. I sat up and got off the wooden bed walking around the tiny room occasionally watching out the little bars on the wooden door.

I sighed sitting facing the door. I hope Kris was alright. Just then the door opened and two kingsmen through in Kris who fell flat on thru floor infront of me, they quickly closed back the door locking it.

I moved to Kris slowly and shocked inspecting her fragile figure. She had bruises all over her body and dried up blood smeared all over her fairly brown skin making it look almost a permanent black colour.

I helped her up on the bed her clothes were torn and battered in a sort of unrealistic way. I lay my hand against her soft now ripped feeling skin.

"Olivia?" she choked out slowly; I could barely takeout her voice. " Kris! What'd they do to you?" I asked breaking a little inside " I don't wanna.... Please dint let them take me again " she pleaded what I think was tears streamed down her face as the door opened widely three guards stepping in. I rose infront of Kris in protective stance.

"your not taking her!" I spat furiously looking at the guard who was about to pull out a gun. I jump kicked the gun out of his hand, I kicked him in the gut making him fall to the ground. The other two came at me I kicked one a spin kick to face as I punched the other rapidly in his. I was viciously pulled off of the guard and hell by to other guys. There were now 5 guards inter room. The two that was on the floor rose and stood on each side if the door as Kaleb walked in with another kingsmen that looked so familiar.