Chapter Eight

Zayne

I relinquished my anger onto the punching bag in the corner of my room. I can't believe Legacy was trying to black mail me. I hated to be black mailed or used by anyone and even though I could care less what everyone taught about me.
Legacy's right, my secret could presume me the mole, a traitor and even though how close Lucas and I was or Cyrus and I. I always felt to my self, Legacy only found out because she went on a mission with me and I bounces into someone from my past. I regretted it because now Legacy knew my secret and tthis wasn't the first time she held it over my head.

But I promised her if she ever tried to blackmail me again she will regret it. And if one thing, I always kept my promises.

I stopped punching the bag walking into the bathroom and taking a quick shower.
Just as k hopped out there was a knock on my door
"Zayne you in there?" Olivia's voice came from the other side of the door. "hold up omen sec!" I said back, drying my skin and throwing on my boxers and my black sweat pants, I held my black swiss knife jun my hand and I put on my combat boots.
I opened tthe door just as a frustrated Olivia went to knock again "finally!" she breathe and walked in "well come in" I said sarcastically as I closed tthe door and turned to face Olivia.
She stood her hands on her hips.
"what Olive ?" I asked growing impatient. I had tthings to do, she was wasting my time.

"what were you talking to Legacy about last night?" she said giving me a pointed look, I kept a straight face about ttp respond when she stopped me "don't deny it! I heard you. What are you hiding Zayne?" she said walking up to me closely. I licked my lips when they got dry and watched her eyes move to them for a brief second before coming back to my eyes.
"nothing! I have stuff to do. Lock my room when you leave!" I answered simply leaving the room after grabbing a black t-shirt.

I walked down the hallway, I know what I had to do. Told her I don't take likely to blackmail.

******************************
Emma

I walked back to base and went straight to the meeting room with the 4 other people that went oon this mission, Legacy was still out in tthe woods scouting the area. I've only been here 3-4 weeks but being with Legacy , she was my mentor and she got me my first mission todai and it was great.

My dad is lord Nick of Polis and he shipped me off to the capital to be sold because I was a disgrace to him he said! I ran away and that's when Legacy and tthe found me. I didn't know why Olivia didn't trust me! I didn't give her reason to.

"Emma!" Cyrus voice boomed behind me. I turned to face him "yeah?" I asked innocently "where's Legacy?" he asked sternly "she's outside still" I said bending my head in respect, he placed his hand on my chin tilting my head upwards to hhim.

"men aren't superior here!" he said softly smiling at me, I blushed and I felt the biggest smile tug at my lips. "eh em!" we turned to see Olivia staring at us her eyebrows raise, Cyrus moved away from me unconsciously.

"Olivia" I said smiling sweetly at her, she glared at me flaring her nose and sucking her teeth. "what's happening here?" she said walking closer to us "nothing" Cyrus sounded nervous, she raised her brows again "nothing" he said more sternly.

I was confused as to why they were behaving this way. "that's the second time I've seen you flirting with other girls" she said seriously "Liv. Its nah that" he quickly said reaching for her, she pulled out of his reach " one more strike!" she said before leaving us.

He sighed deeply "are you to like a...." I was about to ask "yes ! Yes we are!" he answered before I could finish walking off.

'Cyrus is off limits then. To bad' I smirked to myself. Then came the blinding red lights and loud alert noise.

I saw people gearing up and running towards the front entrance to the surface. I stopped a random person "what's happening?" I asked frighteny "someone's been attack by a kingsmen Mayb" person responded running off.

I ran to and when we reached the big circle around who ever it was. I barged to the front, there lay Legacy lifeless body covered it blood, her throat ripped open and her gut. I gasped covering my Mouth at the site, ready to barf.

I looked across to my left , I saw Olivia, Lucas and Zayne standing looking at her body then clearing everyone out with the help of Cyrus and other trainees of each alpha rebel.

They covered hee body and I just watched the black covering silently. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Olivia standing next to me, I wiped my stray tear and smiled at her.
"I'm fine" I said before she could " I know! You're tuff, sorry for giving you a hard time." she said turning to walk off. She stopped turning her head to me "if you want! I'll be your mentor!" she smiled and I nodded as she walked off.

******************************

Olivia Pope

I sat at the back of the funeral ceremony with Zayne. I wore a black lace dress.
"do you think the kingsmen killed her?" I asked looking at Zayne play with his swiss army knife. He looked up at me perking up his eyebrows.

"I think someone on base did. There is a mole among us !" he answered nonchalantly. "true. Never taught of it like that!" I answered thinking about it. I wonder who was the mole.

After tthe funeral and burial on the surface, Cyrus called a mweting for alpha rebelz.
Zayne, Lucas, Ashton and I assembled in Cyrus's office taking our seats as he sat on his desk all dressed in his black suit, top buttons and tie undone. He looked sexy like this. But I was still mad at him for flirting. Especially with that new girl, Emma. Tru I did offer to be her new mentor but I still didn't like the fact of her with my person.

"we've suffered a lost!" Cyrus said sternly.
"you should care!" Ashton said "what's that mean?" I asked standing and staring at Ashton "you don't know?" Ashton asked chuckling. "stop!" Cyrus boomed slamming his hands in fist on his desk. "no Cyrus. Let him continue." I argued back. "Legacy and Cyrus, had a what u call sexual relationship" he chuckled using air quotes over 'sexual relationship'.

I stood frustrated " rel Cyrus? When was this?" I said anger fuming in me. "Olivia...." he reached oout to me " no. Cyrus! Strike three!" I yelled storming out of the meeting and into the training room.