Ada

"Hi, butterfly." He says in a quiet voice.

"Hi, Quinn. What's going on tonight?" I inquire.

"Oh, nothing good." He chuckles. I hear some shuffling before he clears his throat.

"What's that mean? Are you going around egging houses?" I giggle.

"Not at all. What kind of person do you think I am, darling?" he scoffs.

My breath gets caught in my throat when I hear him say 'darling.' Just when I thought his southern accent couldn't be anymore attractive. If only this man wasn't my professor...God, the things I'd do. "Well, I don't know. I think you're the kind of man who calls a phone sex hotline because he loves the voice of the woman who takes his call every day." I tease.

"Mm." He hums. "You may be right." He gives in. "And what would be so wrong with that? Isn't it known that you guys have to have super attractive voices to get this job?"

"I suppose you're correct, sir." I snicker, placing my cheek into my free hand as I hear him sharply inhale.

"Sir? What did I tell you about that?" Mr. Levine's voice becomes more stern as he asks that.

"What? Does that turn you on?" I question and he stays silent, not saying a word or making a peep in any way. "Oh, my god. Being called sir turns you on!" I exclaim in an amused voice. "How does being called mister fare for you since you're a professor?" My eyebrows raise in excitement. I have to know because I always call him sir but I've never noticed anything.

Oliver clears his throat. "I brush it off."  he explains briefly.

I huff. "That was anticlimactic." I kid, getting a small chortle from him.  "Tell me it turns you on!" I jokingly demand.

"Hmm." he drones. "You want me to tell you that I want to put my students on my desk and fuck them because they call me sir or Mr? Is that your little fantasy, Penny? Is it your fantasy to be fucked by an older man? Especially an instructor of yours?" He asks, sounding half weirded out, half interested.

I cough, drawing in the breath I had been fighting. "Um-" I can't think of a response so he continues.

"Oh, so I have to tell you my fantasy but you don't have to tell me yours?" He pushes. "I think that's it. I think you have a thing for older men and want to be used by them, yeah? Is that it, butterfly? You wanna be an older guys fuck-toy?" I can sense the smirk on his face. "Go on, tell me all about it."

I smack my lips together and stare at Sam who had popped over the cubicle to see what I'm doing. I shoo her away after she begins to try to question me. Don't ruin it, Samantha. "Yes, sir. I dream of being fucked by an older man." I swallow hard.

I hear a satisfied sigh come through the phone and a small shuffle. "In detail." Oliver's stern voice comes out again.

Nobody in here knows that Mr. Levine relieved himself to the sound of my voice and the thought of this 'Penny' being fucked by her attractive professor... that he doesn't know is him. God, this is wrong, isn't it? Maybe I should stop accepting his calls? No. he'd wonder what he did wrong. Tell him the truth? No, that might throw him over the edge. Maybe I should just go with it until he's tired of it? Yeah? That sounds good.

"I want you guys to track your sleeping habits. What time you go to sleep, times you wake up during the night, when you wake up for the day, and your energy levels as well as hoe your brain functions throughout the day for a week. I want a hypothesis at the beginning and a conclusion at the end of this paper. It's due a week from tomorrow. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to come to me." Oliver nods once at the class before sitting at his desk. That's usually his sign that he's done teaching for the day and that we can choose to stay for the remainder of class or leave. Sam and I usually stay because, well... him.