Oliver

Le Broyeuses. I told myself I wouldn't end up here after Donovan's little stunt at the restaurant but yet, here I sit at the bar with Noah and Junia to my left and Dax to my right. Dax is a long time friend of me and Noah. We actually all met in third grade and haven't shut the fuck up since but Dax went off to Europe to chase a photography dream during a year long backpacking trip. He's a hell of a photographer so the trip worked out in his favor. He would've been back long ago had he not chased a relationship with a woman he didn't know was married. That gutted him. After that, he spent his time traveling trying to figure out where he belongs. He finally landed back in New York two nights ago and came by to surprise me with Noah.

I'm glad he's back here as he's the equilibrium between me and Noah. Noah and I are both stubborn, hot headed and passionate guys so things get blown out of proportion pretty quickly. Dax is the one that always brought it back down and when he left, our friendship went to shit for a while. I don't even remember what it was about, but we were arguing and just stopped talking to each other for a few weeks. Junia was eventually able to get us to talk again but every time we argue now, she's unable to stop it.

Dirty little secret begins to blast through the lively building and Dax nudges me with an excited look on his face. "Dude, it's your song!"

A small grin pulls at my lips as the opening riff fills my ears. I down the brown drink in front of me and lean my head back, hissing as I relax. "I'd go dance but I actually think I enjoy this song a lot more by just sitting here and listening to it."

Before Dax left, we spent our time in all the clubs and bars. Everyone knew us. We were infamous for never stopping. We were there open to close, dancing, singing, getting hammered, smoking, etc. After Dax left, it wasn't long before I realized that's not who I enjoy being. I've always loved and felt music very deeply but when I started the frequent club visits, it became inadequate in my life as it was blasting in my ears almost every night.

It was a huge loss of a part of myself I never knew meant so much to me. I got that part of myself back after a while, and now I refuse to let it go again.

I feel cold hands land on my shoulders followed by a feminine voice whispering the lyrics into my ear. "I'll keep you my dirty little secret." I hear an evil giggle and swing around to see none other than Ada. By the smirk playing on her lips, I know exactly what she meant.

Yeah, not happening. "What in the fuck." I whisper to myself, bringing my right hand up to rub my lip between my pointer finger and thumb. "Hi, Ada."

She gives me a flirty smile followed by Sam coming up and high fiving me. "Miss us?" She teases.

"Yes, because I so desperately need to be drinking with my students." I chuckle and she lets out a laugh, gently nudging me.

"Ada!" I hear Noah yell which gets a conflicted look out of me as I shoot my head to him.

"Who's that?" Dax leans in behind me, whispering.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Both of them." He licks his lips.

"Don't. Both of them are my students." I mumble as Ada and Sam hug Junia and Noah.

"They're not mine." He stands up and pushes past me, holding out his hand to Ada first since she was closest. "I'm Dax." He introduces himself.

Ada was caught off guard and took a step back at the aggression of his hand being flung in front of her. She's quick to give him a gentle smile and shake his hand. "I'm Ada."

"Ada.." he repeats slowly.

"Careful, you might cum the next time you say her name with the way you just moaned it." I grumble, putting the side of my head in my hand.