Oliver

The woman slides her legs over mine, getting off of my lap. Her long hair falls over her chest as she wraps her sweatshirt around herself again. The song that was playing begins to fade out through my car speakers as she reaches out and grabs my chin, placing a small kiss on my lips. She pulls back and stares at me, her teeth tugging on her bottom lip as I button and zip my pants up. "Will I see you again?" She asks lowly.

I give her a small smile and nod, placing my hand under her chin as I use my thumb to rub her jaw. "Of course."

A smile pulls on her lips, widening her skinny face. She doesn't say anything as she hops out of my car and pulls her skirt down, walking in front of the car to get to the stairs to her apartment. Her long chocolate brown hair flows in the night time wind as she turns around and waves goodbye to me. I return the wave and sigh as I shrink into my seat and watch her hips sway. What a body.

Good god, she's beautiful. Her downturned doe eyes that hold so much emotion and mix perfectly with her agape mouth at the height of her pleasure. What a pretty fucking face. Her flat nose that scrunches up when she gets excited or finds something cute. Her sweet little voice that- when laughing- is nonexistent. She's beautiful and I just used her as an outlet.

She's a beautiful human and I just used her as a fucking outlet. Jesus Christ. I lay the bridge of my nose between my pointer finger and thumb as I rub my eyes. I grab my phone from the dash, seeing no text messages or calls. No distractions.

It's not right of me to lead Adhika on. She's looking for a relationship, I'm looking for a damn diversion and she can't be that. That poor girl deserves the truth. She doesn't need to sit at home expecting me to show up with flowers and chocolates with a big ass sign asking her to be my girlfriend. It just won't happen. She deserves someone worth her time. I am not that.

I check the time on my radio, seeing that it's three in the morning. "Holy fuck." I mumble in shock to myself. No way in hell I just had my dick in her for two and a half hours. Well, actually, yes way. Shit, I had my mouth around her pussy for at least forty-five minutes the first time. I love when her small fingers grip my hair and her back arches, giving me a perfect view of her toned stomach and perky tits.

I throw the car in drive and speed home, realizing I have a class in less than five hours. No sleep for me. That means I'm going on a run. I'm quick to tear off my clothes with her smoky scent and dark red lipstick still on them and replace them with nothing but gymshark shorts and a pair of brooks. I put my AirPods in my ears and press play on the song Push It by Kevin Gates. The mans insane but he makes insanely good hype music. He's the only way I could get enough energy to go on a run right now.

I walk out of my house, locking the door behind me but I turn back and hold the handle. I don't want to do this. But i need to. But I don't want to. But I need to. But I don't want to. Motherfucker, run or tell Adhika you've been leading her on. Yeah, that got my feet moving. Who the hell have I become? I used to praise myself for how well I treat women, now look. Have I always been this way? No, I don't think so. But why else would Mariah leave?

My feet stop in place at the thought, making me almost go face first into the concrete. Mariah. That's a thought I haven't had in a couple weeks. The blonde hair that was always all over the place, her short legs that would somehow make their way over me in the middle of the night, her pretty little 'pity me' smile when she got caught trying to pull a prank. Was I the issue? No, I couldn't be. I want to know but Noah blocked her, and I know I can unblock her, but it'd knock me down too many steps and I can't risk it. We'll never know.

Mariah. She's gone. For good. She won't come back. She's not made for me. I'm not made for her. I can forget her face, her laugh, everything. I just need time... and for my brain to stop randomly bringing up the memory of her. Fucks sake, I'm hurting my own self.