!Information!

Grian changed Jimmy→Timmy

Is an example of someone changing some else's name

Timmy→Jimmy

Is an example of someone changing their own name.

[Grian] is just who is sending the message, it'll be in bold.

This is now whenever a command is used

A command is what changes roles, bans, adds, changes names, removes message abilities, and ECT.

These are the roles of the chat and what they do

Owner;
They cannot be banned, can add and ban, make a temp no messaging for people, and practically everything that any other role can and some more although they are equivalent to Co-creators other than the fact they can restrict a co-creator from doing things.

Co-Creator;
These have equivalent abilities to owner just can't restrict another co-creator or the owner.

Admin;
They can be banned only by the owner, they can make a temp no messaging for people, add people, change names with Co-Creator's or Owner's permission and can stop the chat from messaging unless it was overrode by the Owner, they can also delete messages.

Staff;
Staff can merely suggest actions that Temp admins are capable of to a Co-Creator or the owner. They can also change names with permission form the owner or co-creator.

Member;
People who can only message and change their own name.