Missing? Wait-

[Traumatized Chaos] Chat

[Terrence]
@Rose @Grian @Dream @Everybody Has anyone seen Michael!?

[Rose]
No, I have not, last I saw him was last night, I found him working on his machine.

[Dream]
.... Which one?

[Rose]
The one that we only know that it exist and what lengths he goes to to keep it hidden.

[Nightmare]
I have not seen him, why?

[Terrence]
I have asked Lizzy, Evan, Nightmare, Goldie, Gregory, Cassie, basically the entire household where he is because the two of us were supposed to talk about something, we do it once a month, he nevers misses it.

[Dream]
I have never heard of him missing something that was scheduled, so he has gone missing?

[Rose]
We'll tell the family that we can't find, but I am pretty sure we should declare him as missing, although declarations of missing people are normally after the first 24 hours I believe?

[Dream]
....

[Grian]
Wait- wait- Michael missed a scheduled meeting with one of his SIBLINGS, like, my step brother Michael? That Michael?

[Keralis]
From my understanding, that only happens 0.5% of the time or something?

[XD]
More like 0% this is the first, also, why didn't Dream reply, he normally would correct something like that immediately, it has been 30 seconds.

[Nightmare]
He got out of bed and is about to teleport to our birth universe.

[XD]
Seriously! I had finally convinced him to go to bed!

[Tubbo]
... If mom agreed to sleep, he wasn't going to actually sleep.

[XD]
Ik, I just hoped otherwise

[Grian]
................

[Scar]
That is a lot of dots-

[Pearl]
G? What is with the dots of silence?

[Jimmy]
... Why is the 'Grian Is Typing' thing still there?

[Mumbo]
I am scared-

[Grian]
When I had come with Dream after he did a blood test on me with Michael's blood I remember during my stay that I had successfully convinced Terry to come with me on a walk without a hood or face mask (@Terrence still sorry)

I remember Roselle almost had a heart attack when she found us about to leave, she then explained that the family is a popular topic and most people that live near the house they stays in knew what they looked like.

I had looked things up, only finding cases, theories, pictures, fandoms, before I had stumbled upon a bounty, it was whoever caught an Afton would get 8 billion in cash, could they possibly have gotten Michael?

[Mumbo]
It is a relief it was that rather than a threat or something morbid although, let us hope that no one has been captured.

Grian changed Jimmy → Timmy

[Timmy]
Now's not the time!

[Rose]
...

[Mumbo]
Grian misread something right?

[Terrence]
With how popular our family is, and the things we accidentally cause in public that proves our existence and that we have abilities...

[Rose]
I wouldn't be surprised if that is what happened

[Terrence]
Grian, no need to apologize you had hardly known anything.

[Nightmare]
Guys

[Grian]
I know but I could've gotten you caught and the others would've likely come after you and may have been caught too, Ik it is unlikely for them to be captured if they're all together but-

[Nightmare]
Guys?

[Terrence]
No, no 'but'

[Roselle]
What do we do if that is the case?

[Nightmare]
@everyone GUYS?

[Grian]
What is it Nightmare?

[Nightmare]
The portal Dream used wasn't the right portal, I don't even recognize it, he still used the portal locket, but the portal was a ferret color

[Scar]
Ferret?

[Nightmare]
ferra*

[Pearl]
What is the hex code?

[Nightmare]
#6E4A5A

[Pearl]
Ty

[Terrence]
Stop texting please, we're looking for Mike, only text when something important comes up, because if something important comes up well you're texting and you don't stop them we'll miss it, also Dream just came, he was covered with glitter.

600 words