CHAPTER XII: CAUGHT IN ACT

The air on set buzzed with excitement as the day of filming continued to unfold. You were feeling accomplished, the scenes had been coming together perfectly.

After wrapping up a long take, you decided to take a break and get some coffee.

As you made your way to the coffee station, Dahyun leaned against the counter, a playful smirk stretching across her face.

"What's with that look?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dahyun chuckled, leaning closer as she handed you the cup. "Oh, just thinking about you and Chaeyoung. You know, all the teasing going on Twitter."

You let out a loud, exaggerated "Ah!" as realization hit. "We're just really close friends now! It's nothing more than that."

She raised an eyebrow, clearly unconvinced. "Right, because I'm sure you didn't notice how Chaeyoung suddenly became an acting prodigy after your private lessons."

You sighed, taking a sip of the coffee to buy yourself some time. "It's just lessons to help her get better, nothing more," you insisted, but you could feel your cheeks heating up.

Just then, Sana burst into the break room, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Sora! Chaeyoung is calling for you in her dressing room!"

"Thanks!" you replied, already heading towards the door.

Dahyun glanced at Sana and smirked. "Let's spy on them. Something is definitely going on."

With a shared glance of mischief, the two girls quietly followed you, sticking close to the doorframe of Chaeyoung's dressing room.

Inside, Chaeyoung was lounging on the sofa, scrolling through her phone as you entered.

She looked up with a bright smile. "Did you like the photo I uploaded yesterday?"

Caught slightly off-guard, you nodded, a sheepish smile creeping onto your face. "Yeah, it was great. Very... captivating."

As you both stood close, the atmosphere shifted. Chaeyoung reached up, her fingers gently cupping your face.

You leaned down, your lips meeting hers in a soft kiss.

It was tender at first, but quickly deepened as your arms found their way around her waist, pulling her closer.

Outside, Dahyun and Sana exchanged wide-eyed glances, their hearts racing at the sight before them.

"Did we just witness that?" Sana whispered, trying to suppress her laughter.

"Shh! Just watch," Dahyun hissed back, stifling her giggles as they continued to peek through the slightly ajar door.

Inside, you and Chaeyoung were lost in your own world, oblivious to the outside noise.

The kiss deepened, each of you lost in the moment, completely unbothered by the presence of onlookers.

Sana nudged Dahyun. "Let's prank them! Knock on the door and hide!"

"Great idea!" Dahyun replied, stifling a giggle.

With a quick nod, the two of them knocked loudly on the door before darting away, giggling uncontrollably as they hid behind a nearby set piece.

Inside, you and Chaeyoung froze momentarily at the unexpected sound, but then you both just laughed.

"Are they serious?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Probably just trying to distract us," you replied, grinning as you leaned in again, capturing her lips with yours once more.

Dahyun and Sana peeked back through the crack in the door, utterly shocked.