A/N: Behind the scenes

I'm gonna pull back the curtain and show you guys my original plan for the past couple chapters. It's very messy and confusing so you can see why I threw it away. But hey if you're interested in the original plan here it is!!

"What do you mean? What happened?" Scott asked, concerned.

Xornoth leaned back and he wiped his eyes.

"Scott...the end of the world is about to arrive."

Scott's eyes widened, "What do you mean? What happened?"

"It- it's hard to explain."

Scott scoffed, "Well you can't just say the end of the world is coming and not explain. What. Happened."

Xornoth sighed.

"The demon took over me and...he's mind controlling Joey to love him so then Joey will do whatever he wants. The thing that's hold the demon back from full power is the dragon, Joey's going to kill the dragon. You have to stop him."

"W-what? But when's this...how is this..."

"I don't know, but please...try and find the portal before him."

Scott looked scared but he nodded.

Wallis and Allison were both terrified when they heard this, and they called a meeting with their closest allies.

fWhip, Gem, Scott, and Sausage teamed up and left to try and find the stronghold before Joey could do any damage.

-

"So wait, we're trying to stop Joey because he's...mind controlled?" fWhip asked and Scott nodded, him and Gem mapping out where they assumed the stronghold was.

"Do we have to hurt him?" Sausage asked.

Scott sighed, "I don't know, alright? All I know is that...Xornoth could get hurt badly. And...there would be nothing anyone could do about it."

Gem put her hand on Scott's shoulder, and he wiped his eyes.

"Do you want to take a break? Camp for a bit?"

"No, we need to keep going."

"Scott, you're clearly not in the right mindset- "

Gem cut herself off as Scott lightly kicked his horse, causing it to continue walking a bit faster this time.

-

Xornoth was laying on his bed, his father talking to him about everything that was happening.

"What do you think will happen if Scott doesn't stop Joey?" Xornoth asked in a quiet voice.

Wallis sighed, "I don't know...but try not to worry."

Xornoth started to cry, and Wallis hugged him.

-

"Joey!" Scott shouted, taking out his sword as he saw Joey in the end.

Joey, who had just got to the end and was about to start fighting the dragon, turned around.

"Oh hey! You guys come to help me?"

"Joey, you need to stop." Scott said sternly.

"What? Why?"

"You aren't being yourself!"

"I- you don't understand! Your brother said we could be together forever if I just did this small thing."