#50

VIVIDHA'S POV

Its been 10 years since I married Ved...again!
Giving Ved a second chance is the best decision I ever made.

I remember my wedding day.
I was wearing a light pink legenga with green jewellery and he wore a golden sherwani. He selected my outfit and I selected his.
I walked down the aisle with Rudra by my side. Veer stood beside Ved.
We invited only close friends. That included Maa, Papa, Veer, Rudra and a few friends. I didn't invite my mom to my wedding. She didn't deserve it.

Ved cried when he saw me walking towards him. The whole time during the phere, Ved looked back at me. The guruji had to tell him so many times to look ahead. I giggled and laughed at how desperate he was.

"Pehena du? Fir uttarogi toh nahi?"

He joked with tears in his eyes while tieing the mangalsutra.

"Kabhi nahi"

As he came close to do that, he wispered in my ears

"Even though you look gorgeous, I am soo eager to take that lehenga off you. I want to have you so badly Vividha"

My cheeks turned crimson. I wispered back

"Well, you going to have to go gentle on me for the next few months"

"Why?"

"Because I am pregnant Ved"

Ved's hands stopped immediately as he hooked the mangalsutra. His eyes asked me -'really?' And mine replied 'yes!'

"Vivah smapanna hua"

Guruji said.

That was it for Ved. He started crying again. He looked sooo adorable. No one else knew why was he crying. He pulled me into his arms

"Aree shrimaan, aap hi ki patni hai, zara sabar kariye"

We all laughed. Ved smashed his lips on mine.

"I love you soo soo much Vividha."

"I love you too"

Our daughter Vedika is now 10 year old. She's a goofball. She's mature for her age. But not like I was. I was mature because of the trauma. She is mature because.....I don't really know. She is management freak like me. Its our son, Vivan 4th birthday today and she dressed him up, made all his classmate sing happy birthday to him and then tried to blow few balloons for his birthday party.
Vivan is quite kid. Introvert. He is more like Ved.
Ved has a few grey hair growing at the back of head. It looks sexy. Ved is a father to my my kids, I never had. Ved is amazing. He is thoughtful. He loves me like no one has ever and I love him back just the same.
He made be believe in happily ever after.

As I am writing this down in my diary, Ved snuggled up inside my blanket making a sleeping moan which in translation means- I love you Jannu

THE END

THE END

To my dear readers,
Thank you for sticking with me through this story. Sorry for all the late updates. Thank you for all the love. Please drop some nice things about me and this story.
I also wish Sumedh and Mallika would end up like this someday...

Will be back with another story shortly!

Radhe Radhe

Your author
Piyusha
.