Epilogue

4 months later...

The bus was filled with loud and joyful chatter as it rumbled on along the frost-dusted motorway. The radio system was blaring out the worship song This Is Amazing Grace by Phil Wickham, the meaningful lyrics bringing many to the verge of stirred tears.

"I've missed this..." Ginny hummed. The Holy Spirit seemed to be filling her with spiritual wholeness. She could almost imagine Jesus smiling at her, such a precious image. 

She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the way the upbeat tune blasted through her mind. There was nothing - absolutely nothing - better than fellowship with Jesus Christ!

She almost jumped when she felt someone gently squeeze her hand.

"Me too." Gavin murmured from where he was seated beside her. His soft, baritone voice caused a warmth to spread in Ginny's chest as she opened her eyes and stared straight into his startingly blue ones. "God really had a plan, didn't He?"

Ginny smiled, thinking about the truth of his words. It could only have been the sovereign power of God that had led her to be signed by a famous modelling company, only His power that had allowed both her and Gavin a break for camp so soon, only God's power that had brought them back together again...

"He uses everything for the good of those who love Him." She recited affectionately, leaning her head against Gavin's broad shoulder. 

Gavin pressed a quick kiss into her hair.

They were silent for a long moment, as they simply listened to the final notes of the worship song.

"Remember our first date?" Gavin suddenly murmured.

Ginny snorted.

"Who could forget it?"

"It wasn't that bad."

"Gav - there was chocolate mousse everywhere! It looked like some form of chocolate battleground!"

"Yeah, but the Bible study was good though, right?"

"Ok, that was great." Ginny conceded. "Luke 11:9-10... But the chocolate was still an absolute mess. I thought you said you could bake?"

Gavin's lips curved into a wide, handsome grin.

"Can I help it if you made me nervous?"

"I made you nervous? Really?"

"You still do. It's only by God's grace that I got the courage to even ask you out." Gavin admitted.

Ginny smiled, feeling her cheeks flush.

"Well, thank God."

"Amen." Gavin agreed softly. He tightened his hold on her considerably smaller hand and leaned down to thumb her cheek.

"Stop it." Ginny mumbled with an embarrassed smile. She still hadn't exactly gotten used to all of this 'romantic' stuff. She had never dated anybody apart from Gavin, wanting to date only for marriage and not just for a short meaningless relationship. She wanted to glorify God in every area of her life the way He deserved it.

"Gin, I waited for you for at least two months after we left camp. Now that God has led us to finally be together, I'm going to show you how serious I am about us whenever I can." Gavin told her.

"You're literally everything I asked God for in a man." Ginny replied with a blushing, contented smile.

Gavin breathed a laugh and pressed a slow, meaningful kiss to her lips.

"I love you-" He murmured.

"-But not as much as you love Jesus." Ginny finished for him, grinning. 

Well, guys... This is the end! (Unless I randomly decide to upload an epilogue #2 or something in the future! 😋)

All praise be to God for this entire work! I almost can't believe it's finally finished after such a long time!! 

Each and every one of you who reads this book, thank you for your amazing support! ❤ You're all incredible, and Jesus loves you more than you can even imagine!! 

With all that said, this is goodbye from your Jesus-crazy author! 

See you in the next book that God leads me to write! 

God bless y'all!!!❤