Guide:Setting for Nine Future Disciplines

"LAWLESS ORIGIN" is an epic science fiction novel

This story explores the ultimate ethical relationship, between robots and humans, after robots are integrated into human society.

This book patches up some fatal loopholes, in human civilization.

And corrects some wrong directions, in human science and technology.

This book uses nine future disciplines, to form a complete academic background:

1. "Historical Psychology".

2. "The Twelve Laws of Machines".

3. "Ten Layers of Consciousness".

4. "Space-Time Runes".

5. "Contractualism".

6. "Human Civilization".

7. "Mechanical Architecture".

8. "Machine Intelligence".

9. "Humanism".

..

1. "Historical Psychology":

Setting: It is used to explain the formation of human character, and the trajectory of fate, as well as various human contradictions and social conflicts.

Using history as a scale, studies the mystery of similar human destinies.

Studies the deep reasons for the complexity of human groups.

Is not a simple intersection, of history and psychology.

Instead, can use all interdisciplinary tools, to dig deep into the complex and mysterious laws, of human destiny and group psychology.

Dig deep into the complex and mysterious laws, hidden behind historical events and phenomena.

..

2. "The Twelve Laws of Machines":

Setting: Used to construct the future social order, and intelligent contract civilization.

Expand the "The Three Laws of Robotics" to hundreds of laws, divided into three layers:

At the bottom level, the Creature Logic Lock, plus the zeroth creature logic lock, it has seven logic locks.

In the middle level, the Twelve Laws of the Machine, plus the Zero Law of the Machine, it has thirteen main laws.

At the upper level, the law of derivation, each main law has multiple laws of derivation, and it has hundreds of laws of derivation.

It construct a complete system, of artificial intelligence and robot laws, as well as a system of machine life genes.

It can be used as a legislative reference, for future laws, on artificial intelligence and robotics.

Part of it, can be directly appropriated to the real world, as the laws of artificial intelligence and robotics.