05. Super lucky

Saturday, July 5th, afternoon.

Saigon City, free wilderness, on the edge of the ruins of the old city.

Earth-walled mecha Colosseum.

..

JiXi is in the Colosseum and the gladiatorial arena, using his second identity: YuXi.

The off-road machine capsule has long arrived at its destination, it has stopped for a long time, outside the gate, of the Earth-walled Mecha Colosseum.

Wearing a hooded top, and a Zorro-style smart mask, YuXi lay in the recliner, of the transparent machine capsule, fell asleep.

The intelligent machine spirit, of the machine capsule, holographic projection in the cabin.

Machine spirit, repeatedly called many times, YuXi didn't wake up.

Before YuXi went to sleep, he send instructions to the machine capsule, how to wake himself up.

The machine capsule vibrated regularly, after a while, it woke YuXi up.

..

Utopia does not have cars, machine capsules are used to replace cars.

Cars were banned from all over Utopia, because they didn't meet safety norms.

The machine capsule, a land vehicle, that is close to absolute safety.

The machine capsule, looks like a giant transparent metal beetle:

beneath the transparent metal sphere, there are six robot legs.

In human history, 200 million people have died in automobile accidents, billions of people have been disabled.

22nd-century, historical psychologist named the cars: mobile coffin.

..

YuXi touched the smart mask, took out nutritious snacks and nutritious drinks, from his backpack, ate and drank boredly.

After eating and drinking, YuXi walked out of the machine capsule, entered the Earth-walled Mecha Colosseum.

The machine capsule, also automatically terminated the temporary service, contract with YuXi.

The spectators in the earthen wall stands, as in the past, were only a few dozen people.

Most of the audience, were rich people riding robots.

A few were poor people, who came to watch the fun.

The number of viewers watching the holographic live broadcast, is also in the hundreds, as usual.

..

In Utopia, the wealthy travel, mostly riding their own contract robots.

Poor people, who can't afford robots, take the machine capsules, of public services.

The machine capsule, belong to the third-order task robot, costs more than tens of thousands of dollars.

Task robots, can perfectly perform special tasks, are mainly used to replace human low-end professionals.

..

The legendary young Mechmaster YuXi, appeared in the Colosseum, which soon caused a commotion in the stands.

Some of the audience suddenly exclaimed and whispered:

"It seems that my luck is about to improve, and I actually met YuXi in the Colosseum."

There are unknown viewers, ask others:

"It's just a young Mechmaster, and it's not a professional Mechmaster, why is it so popular?"

..

"You don't know this, YuXi is the god of luck, in the Colosseum."

"In the Colosseum, YuXi has never been injured, not slightly injured at all. The other Mechmaster, all of them were scarred. "

"YuXi has a super-lucky."

"YuXi may be the only Mechmaster fighter in history, who has not been injured."

"YuXi's luck is super, I heard that, there is an unlucky person, after rewarding YuXi, his luck will get better."

"So god? I've not had luck lately, I will have to reward YuXi more. "

..

"I heard that, YuXi has a very magical background, he was child dementia, and was child autistic."

"He couldn't walk until he was three years old, he couldn't talk until he was five, and he only liked to climb trees, and sleep, since he was a child."

"God closed a door of him, but god also opened a window for him."

"Because he is autistic, he has often climbed trees since a child, practiced extreme sports, just like forest Taishan."

"Because he was stupid, he slept a lot, in his dreams, he was patronized by Lady Luck, and got super luck."

。。

Prompt:

Prompt:

Transparent metal, is exaggerated, may not be realized in modern times.

Index of Facts:

Machine spirit, reference: intelligent assistant, agent.

Mecha Colosseum, reference: Roman Colosseum in Greece.

Auto accidents, reference: real data, more than one million people die in auto accidents every year, and tens of millions of people are disabled.

Transparent metal, reference: high-tech material, transparent metal.