02. Truant King

A few minutes later, the results were revealed.

This semester, the ranking of students' grades has finally been announced.

The bald girl jumped up excitedly, couldn't help hugging JiXi to celebrate.

JiXi was also rarely happy, his mouth was about to crack to his ears.

The snack in his mouth, almost fell out of his mouth.

..

There are betting students, lose money, they are very unhappy:

"Truant-King, you have been the worst student, for three consecutive semesters.

Why are you so happy? "

JiXi responded:

"I just won $200 on a bet.

For the worst student, there is also a consolation prize, of $100 from the school.

I made $300 today, why not be happy?

Although the mosquito legs are small, they are also meat. "

The school gives consolation prizes, to the worst students, in order to prevent the worst students, from losing confidence, and giving up on themselves.

..

Another student who lost money sarcastically:

"But, even if I was given a $100,000 consolation prize, I wouldn't want to be the worst student."

JiXi counterattacked:

"There is a saying:

Schools are a refuge for imbeciles.

I don't care about the grades of the refuge.

Just because you value something, doesn't mean I value it too. "

..

The onlookers were silent for a moment, and some students even applauded in agreement.

JiXi's words, although mean and sharp, are not unreasonable.

Suddenly, a student screamed:

"Truant-King! Once again, breaking the historical record of school truancy.

This semester, Truant-King has only come to class thirteen times.

On average, for each subject, Truant-King only came to two classes. "

The bald girl saw that the formation was wrong, so she pulled JiXi away:

"I won the first place this semester, and I have a scholarship of $10,000, and I will treat you to dinner.

Let's go to the lake-floating restaurant, outside the school, in the affluent area. "

..

The bald girl and JiXi, each rode their own "seventh-order variant robots", and left together.

A bald girl, a teenager with super long braids.

One is smart, the other is stupid.

The image matching of the two, is extremely fantastical and dazzling.

Utopian medium-sized cities, are protected by the "fifth-order civilization space prohibition":

Robots of the eighth rank and above, are prohibited from entering medium-sized cities.

The "seventh-order robot" is the top robot, in medium-sized cities.

The price of a "seventh-order robot" is more than hundreds of thousands of dollars.

In Saigon City, the teenagers and girls who can contract the "seventh-order robots" are all either rich or noble, and they are all from top-level families.

..

After JiXi and the bald girl left, the onlookers talked about it:

"How do the best students, mix with the worst students?

Although it has nothing to do with me, it always makes me feel uncomfortable.

It's as if this chain of social laws, which gear is wrong. "

"Because Truant-King is so rich, it's extraordinary.

He spends $30,000 a month in pocket money, which is a poor man spends in ten years.

He eats ten bags of nutritious snacks, and drinks ten bottles of nutritious drinks, every day.

He eats and drinks high-quality food.

He eats and drinks more than a few hundred dollars a day.

Isn't it super? Isn't it extraordinary? "

There are schoolgirl:

"Haha, I also like to hang out with Truant-King, and I have top snacks to eat."

..

"You're out of date, that's the old Truant-King.

Now, he is having a hard time.

I heard that, his father's business suddenly collapsed, has returned from rich to poor.

His father sold all the properties in the city, and returned to the Xanadu, to work as a fisherman.

Isn't it amazing? Isn't it a surprise? "

"No wonder, on the campus holographic network, someone opened a gambling game:

Bet on Truant-King, can't afford to pay tuition next semester. "

"Since the establishment of Maggie Noble University, there has never been a student, who cannot afford to pay the tuition fee.

Although this bet is very suspenseful, I still have to bet. "

"There are few cases in human history, where go to a top aristocratic school, and can't afford to pay the tuition.

This bet is super exciting, and I bet on it too. "

"How do you place bets? Bet he can afford to pay the tuition? Or bet he can't afford to pay his tuition? "

"Damn, what's the point of betting that he can afford to pay the tuition, it must be betting that he can't pay the tuition.

Once the Truant-King made history, it proved that I had a good eye, enough for me to blow for years. "

。。

。。

Index of Facts:

Spatial prohibition, reference: spatial Internet of Things, machine Internet of Things, spatial positioning.

Holographic network, reference: next generation network: "Super Network".

Xanadu, reference: "The Story of the Peach Blossom Spring" by the ancient Chinese writer Tao Yuanming.