08. Human-machine integration

YuXi's contract robot, the Mantis Queen, often calculates for YuXi:

All kinds of accidents in the Colosseum, being hit by a fierce beast array, encountering a small beast tide besieged...

The Mantis Queen also calculated:

Deal with all kinds of unexpected strategies, let YuXi conduct targeted training, in the holographic mecha game.

In this situation, YuXi knew how to deal with it, in an instant.

..

Mechmaster and Giant Wolf, the hedging time in the first round, is only a few seconds.

YuXi instantly enters the "Level 3 hypnosis" state, the self-consciousness retreats, the subconscious mind takes over the body's responses.

This is the legendary state of selflessness, also known as the subconscious state, the unconscious state.

This is the prophetic talent, was YuXi born to awaken:

"The tenth talent of prophet" (unconscious awareness), can enter the state of selflessness in an instant.

The prophetic talent, is similar to YuXi's innate super plug-in.

Others, have cultivated all their lives, can't do instant self-hypnosis, and enter a subconscious state.

Others, need to self-hypnosis for a long time before, they can enter the subconscious state.

For the exoskeleton to take over the body, the Mechmaster has to go into the subconscious state.

The premise of the subconscious state, is to enter the "Level 3 hypnosis" state.

Human consciousness is divided into ten layers:

The subconscious mind, is the "third level of consciousness", also known as the "id", the deep subconscious.

Self-consciousness is the "first level of consciousness", also known as the "ego".

..

There are many examples, of deep consciousness taking over the body:

At the moment, of a sudden fall or distress, the body's reaction, exceeds the load of self-consciousness.

Under the effect of conditioned reflexes, the subconscious or instinctive consciousness takes over the body's response.

Instinctive consciousness is the "sixth level of consciousness".

Also known as instinct.

When children first learn to ride, controlling the bicycle, is also beyond the load of self-awareness.

In order to learn to ride, It is necessary to train controlled the bicycle, by the super-consciousness.

Super-consciousness, is the "second level of consciousness".

Also known as the "superego", strong consciousness, or shallow subconscious.

..

YuXi lets the exoskeleton, of the fighting beast, guide his physical behavior.

At critical moments, the exoskeleton, will completely takes over his body movements.

The torso, legs, feet, and arms, of the exoskeleton, work together to guide YuXi's subconscious movements.

It's similar to, the exoskeleton, hugging YuXi, to action.

YuXi only needs to subconsciously, and passively cooperate.

This is a high degree, of harmony between the human subconscious, and machine intelligence, which works together seamlessly.

That is, the legendary mecha supreme realm: the integration of man and machine.

..

The main role, of the mecha for the Mechmaster, is to improve strength, endurance, levitation, as well as intelligent prediction, and pre-reaction.

However, the speed and speed increase, of the mecha for the Mechmaster, is not ridiculously high.

The mecha, can dominate the physical behavior of the Mechmaster, based on the Mechmaster's physical function data.

However, the speed of the mech's movement, speed change, and range of action, must be controlled within the range that the Mechmaster's body can bear.

If the mecha moves too fast, changes speed, or moves too much, it will cause the Mechmaster, to break his body, tear his muscles, and even die.

..

Mechmaster, in fact, are humanoid robot pilots, that resemble the 21st century.

Fantasy novels, distort some people's, perception of mechas.

Mecha is not very helpful, to humans.

Mecha are mainly used by the wealthy for defense, competition, and entertainment.

In the actual combat scene, wearing a mecha, is counterproductive, and it is a mutual delay:

Mecha is a burden, to humans.

Humans are also a burden, on mechas.

。。

Prompt:

Prompt:

The beast tide, is a fantasy exaggeration.

In the real world, there is no such thing, as a beast tide.

Index of Facts:

The unity of man and machine, reference: hypnotism, ancient Chinese legend, the unity of heaven and man.

The tenth talent of prophet, with references: psychology, hypnotism, mysticism.