07. Murder by teammates

The Colosseum does not charge tickets, during the day. Only charge tickets, at night.

To attract popularity, spectators can watch the beast show, for free, during the day.

During the day, the client wears exoskeletons, to fight beasts, they will pay a fighting experience fee.

If the Colosseum wants to make money during the day, it needs to lure wealthy client to experience the fighting.

Every afternoon, the Colosseum hosts several milder performances of fighting Beast:

Young Mechmaster, fighting large genetic beast.

Humans and beasts, battle in formations, war shows.

It is used to stimulate client spending.

The young Mechmaster, is a sales demo.

They give demonstrations to wealthy client.

..

Soon, the Colosseum's building intelligence spirit, was holographically projected onto the stands.

This building spirit is the manager of the Earth-walled Mecha Colosseum.

In the age of the machine century, there are very few Human managers of service places.

Managers are either robots or building spirit.

The cost of compensation for human manager, is many times higher than the building spirit and robots.

The management efficiency of human manager, is many times lower than the robots and building spirit.

A Colosseum building spirit, can easily manage such a large mecha Colosseum.

Compared with the pre-social period of the 21st century, it is equivalent to saving all human costs.

The Colosseum spirit, belong to the "fourth-order service robot".

Due to the saving of hardware bodies, the price is only one-fifth of the "fourth-order robot".

It's only $20,000.

"Service robot", with strong business and organizational management capabilities.

It can manage a business, or manage an organization.

It is primarily used to replace the human managers.

..

Soon, the Colosseum spirit, began to arrange the young Mechmaster to perform.

In the first game, YuXi and two Mechmaster escort, entered the edge, of the grassland area, of the combat circle.

And lined up to prepare for battle.

YuXi leads the team, as the center forward.

Ten meters to the left, there is a Mechmaster escort, as the left winger.

Ten meters to the right, is also a Mechmaster escort, as the right winger.

In Mecha Colosseum, the Mechmaster and gene beasts, face-to-face, engage in hedging duels.

Similar to the ancient knights, they rode horses, face-to-face , engage in hedging duels.

The viewing effect, of mecha and beast, hedge fighting, is very shocking.

..

Three genetic wolves, walked into the Colosseum.

The giant wolf, wears magical Machine armor,