Crush

Haru almost kissed me, but why did I pull away? I guess I was just nervous. I got up off the top step and come back into the kitchen. "Hey gorgeous how do you like your eggs?" He ask smiling at me while getting eggs from the fridge. "She doesn't eat eggs." Zehn said entering the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes. "Oh I guess I'll get her something else." He said slowly walking towards me. I just turned and sat at the kitchen table. "Boys time for breakfast." Haru called up stairs. I ate and when I was done Haru said he would take my plate so I went out to the patio and took of my clothes. I had a bathing suit underneath. Haru followed outside along with the rest of the boys who wanted to swim. Parker took my hand and ran towards the pool but I let go so only he would get in. I sat on a chair and drank my cold ice tea. The breeze was blowing my hair in my face and the sun was going to set soon. I got up and finished talking off my shirt. "Damn!" They all said at the same time. I walked over to the diving board and dove in barley making a sound. Haru jumped in after me and swam over to Oliver and they had a conversation. Meanwhile i was talking to Parker. "I heard you have a thing for Haru." He said. "I guess..." I started but I was cut off with a kiss from him. He pulled away and I looked to see Haru smiling at me and he mouthed "go for it girl" so I did I grabbed his waist pulling him so close I would feel his breath and kissed him. Minutes went by before we stopped. I got up and out of the pool ran to the deck grabbed my towel then went inside. 'Best kiss ever!' I thought. I went up the stairs and into the hall and grabbed two towels and took a shower.

--------------------------------------
Sorry this was so short next chapter is gonna be a bit sexual so get ready!
------------------------------------------