Oh Come On

Haru was awake before I was. He showered and then came back into the room to wake me up. "Hey I want to apologize for yesterday. I shouldn't have left." I glanced at him and then rolled away from him, facing the window. "You should've stopped when I asked you to." His face was shocked after I said those words. "What? He was calling you names! What did you expect me to do?" He started yelling and I knew something was up. This was a fight. "It was my fight! I said to ignore it but you made it seem like it was all about you! You should've stayed quiet and eaten your breakfast or at least came home at a reasonable hour!" At this point I was sitting facing him and we were definitely not quiet. "Do you even want to have this baby with me Rose? Or did you fall for Parkers little act of romance and now want to hop on his dick?!" I think I was shocked by that. He seemed taken back by what he said. I got out of bed and made my way to the door. He grabbed my wrist, "Rose, wait please, that's not what I meant." I jerked my arm out of his grip. "I've tried to be so calm in this scenario but I'm pregnant with a baby, I don't have a single thing for my own, and I don't even know who I am! They don't have any records of me ever existing! So you know what I am horrified but if you even could have thought for a second I was cheating... You don't know me at all, Haru." I left the room and down the stairs. I could hear the boys in the hallway come out to the balcony. I left through the front door. I heard someone burst through the door behind me, "Rose! Please don't go!" It was Haru." "Rose? Haru? What's going on?" Even Oliver was concerned, I can't believe we woke him up. He's the deepest sleeper in the whole house. "I'm going on a walk Haru. Leave me alone." I just kept walking until the house was out of sight behind me before I turned into the path to the forest. It was a beautifully bright day. The rays of the Suns light shining through the trees. I sat down at some point on a log. I put both hands on my stomach. "It's okay little one. Mommy and daddy will be okay. No matter what... You will... Grow up in a stable home." The sobs became heavier. I really felt alone. It was about noon when I came back to the house, greeted by Ian and Oliver, the inseparable boys standing near the door. Ian broke the silence, "Come on in. Haru told us what happened." Oliver followed immediately with, "He left the house. Said he had something to do. Are you okay?" I nodded my head. I felt so much better. "Good. Now let's go get lunch."