Vacation

I wake up and Parker is in my room filling up my suitcase with clothes and 2 bathing suits. I get up and ask "What are you doing?" "I'm packing your bag, put on a bathing suit and clothes for warm weather." He said. I did what he asked and but on a light blue bikini with shorts and a tank top with a lace heart opening on the back and tossed on a pair of black flip flops. I went downstairs to grab a bag for my toothbrush and toothpaste and put them in my bag along with undergarments. I put 2 dresses and a couple pairs of different shoes in. I took my bag downstairs to see all of the boys already ready to go. "Where are we going?" I ask "On vacation! It's summer so why not. We're going to Florida." Said Ian. We went outside and packed the Suburban. It was silver. When we were all in and buckled we headed off. I was in the passenger seat, Ian was driving, and Oliver was in the middle of Parker and Zehn. We had a couple of boxes of drinks and bags with food and a cooler with drinks and lunch for us. We left at 10:30 and stopped a few times for bathroom breaks and gas. We arrived at a fancy hotel. Our house was in South Carolina so it wasn't that bad of a drive but it was about 7 because of traffic. We get in and it's a beautiful hotel. "Room 3115." The lady at the front desk said handing us all keys so we each got one. We all got into the elevator with our bags on a luggage cart. "The 30th floor? We got the top floor." I say. "Yes we got 2 suites connected. You, Oliver, Zehn, and I will have beds and Parker can take the couch." I said ok and put my clothes in the closet and in the dresser. It was more like two connected apartments. We had a kitchen in each room and my room had a washer and dryer and a bathroom. The kitchen had a tile floor even though it didn't have walls it had counters and a normal fridge and even had plates, cups, pots, pans, a stove and even a dishwasher. We all settled down and went to the inside pool and hung out until we were tired then we relaxed in the hot tub.