Meeting everyone

We arrive at a big blue gray house and he pulls me up 5 creaking stairs and into the house. "Hey guys come meet the new roommate!" He called out. "Sweet new dude to add to the crew." I hear one of them yell from upstairs. 3 boys from different directions appear in only a few seconds and all have shocked expressions on their faces. "Oh my, it's a girl. I'm sorry I thought you brought home another male." The one to the right said. He had a deep blue almost black hair color and his voice was calming. "She's hot too." The one to the left blurted out. He had 2 different colors in his hair which was odd. Half black half white split right in the middle. "Indeed she is. What is her name." The one in the middle asked. He had a dark brown colored hair and seemed a little overwhelmed by the fact there was a girl moving in. "She doesn't know. She lost her memory right?" I nodded. "She and I discussed it on the way over, she can't remember anything. Not even her name." He gave me a quick glance then said,"Well we will just have to give her a nickname then." All four of the boys started saying different names like Rose, because of my bright red colored hair. Or strawberry or pinky. The guy to the middle said,"Rose. We will call you Rose if that's ok with you." I nod yet again. I don't mind after all they might as well give me a new name completely. "Where are my manners, I'm Ian age 16. The man on the right age 16 his name is Oliver. The man on the left age 16 is Zehn. And you already know the name of the man who walked you home I'm assuming. Who would go live with a man who wouldn't tell you his name. He's 16 too. We are all 16. I will take you too your room now." I have nothing so I just follow. The room is a pretty teal color and the curtains are white. There is a nice queen sized bed and a gorgeous white vanity. "Tomorrow we will go shopping to get you clothes but for tonight there is one of Parkers white tee shirts and a pair of grey sweat pants too sleep in. I'm making dinner now so I'll have one of the boys get you when it's ready. I'm sure you want to shower before you put on his clothes." He leaves for a few minutes and comes back with a towel, wash cloth, blow dryer, shampoo, and conditioner. "Here. That should be everything you need." He smiles then leaves. I grab the pants and shirt from the drawer then I go to the bathroom across the hall from my room and turn on the water. Taking off my wet clothes feels great. I get into the warm water and start to shampoo my hair.