Oh My

I set the table with plates and forks before sitting down myself. Everyone sat and served themselves breakfast. I have always loved cinnamon buns in the morning. Today felt different though. The thought of putting one of those in my mouth made me nauseous. I've been nauseous for weeks. All I can hope is that it goes away soon. Parker ate silently while completely avoiding eye contact with me. On the other hand also being silent, Zehn stared at me, his gaze never moved. Oliver and Ian were in a joyous conversation about how they loved babies and were so glad that I was pregnant. Saying they will support me all the way. Haru looked over to Zehn,"Do you have a problem with Rose?" He asked. Zehn stood up and smashed his hands on the table whilst saying in a harsh tone, "Yea. I do have a problem with a whore living in our home." That set Haru off. I just stopped eating and stared at my hands. "You will not talk about her like that! You cheated on her! Just because she likes me and is now having a baby with me doesn't make her a whore! I am your master and this is my home!" The yelling was so much. The boys were now just watching in horror. I just took Haru's wrist and said,"It's okay. It's alright. Just sit down and eat. Please stop yelling." I had tears rolling down my cheek as I said this. Everyone looked at me. It feel so silent you could hear the clock ticking. Haru left out the back door onto the patio and Zehn went upstairs. "Let's finish eating please." I finished my meal and then cleaned up. Haru had taken the car and was gone. He had texted anybody where he had gone or when he'd come back. I went outside and sat on our swinging couch all day long. Only getting up to go to the bathroom. I was out there past sun set. "Rose please come inside. It's getting dark out and it's freezing out here. He probably won't be back until tomorrow morning." I looked over at Parker, "Then I'll be out here when he comes home." He stepped inside for a few minutes. I thought he might have gone to sleep. After about ten minutes he came back out with two hot mugs and two blankets. "Well then I guess I'll be out here two. Here cover yourself," he handed me a thick blanket that I cuddled into, "oh and this is for you too. It's hot tea the way Haru makes it." I took the mug out of his hands and took a sip. He sat next to me wrapped in a blanket sipping his tea. "Thank you Parker. I didn't know if you'd ever talk to me again." He giggled and took another sip of tea. I was already warm. It was probably fifty or sixty degrees outside. "Yea well it's cold and almost midnight. Plus you're my best friend and pregnant with my masters child. It's not like I'd abandon you." I chuckled," Yea. I don't think Zehn feels the same." We sat outside for a few hours talking until we both fell asleep.

      I woke up to hearing a car door slam. I stood up, re-wrapping myself in the blanket, watching him come up the path. "Rose! What are you doing out at this hour?" I rubbed my eyes," What time is it? I was waiting for you with Parker." I turned and pointed to see Parker standing up and grabbing the mugs. "Goodnight Rose." He said before disappearing inside. "It's almost 4 in the morning. Let's go we're going to bed." He tried to take my hand but I wouldn't let him, "Where have you been Haru?" I raised my voice when saying this. "I went driving for a few hours. Now seriously you can ask me all the questions in the world when you wake up. Let's go." I walked up the stairs and got into bed. I crawled up into his chest and intertwined my legs with his. "I love you Haru. Goodnight." He kissed my forehead and pulled me in closer. "Goodnight."