𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔𝟑

𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙎 | 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙥

____________________________________

Mike: "Nothing seems normal, especially with the radiation found in PeakEast just after Alan went there."

Manda: "Do you think something big has happened?"

Kind: "Well, even if it has, we don’t have to fear anything."

Ace: "Why?"

Kind: "Because we know there’s something even more terrifying coming—tomorrow is the day of the Contract."

Mike: "I know, but… we still need Alan."

Manda: "We do need him, but we can’t sacrifice the lives of thousands, even millions, for the life of one person. I hope you understand."

Mike: "Fine, what’s the plan now?"

Yuki: "I suggest we find Muzan and convince him not to sign the contract. We need to go together and talk it through."

Kind: "But we don’t even know where he is. He’s been missing for months. Where do we start looking?"

Eren: "We also don’t know where Winged has gone. They’re probably plotting something big. I’m sure of it."

Jack: "Can I say something?"

Manda: "Go ahead."

Jack: "Everyone keeps worrying about stopping the contract from being signed, but no one is planning for the '𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧'. scenario."

Yuki: "'𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧'?"

Jack: "What are we going to do if the contract 'is' signed?"

Hakai: "That’s a valid point. If they sign, we’ll have no choice but to keep fighting and win the massacre."

Rishi: "If it’s only one Peak like East, we might manage. But what if they have another Peak allied with them?"

Eren: "What? Is that even possible?"

Axo: "There’s a high chance of that."

Mike: "How so?"

Axo: "We’re always aware of our system within PeakWest. Our clan system works like an alliance, much like how countries ally with each other."

Yuki: "So, you’re saying Peaks can form alliances too?"

Axo: "Exactly."

Yuki: "That’s… bad."

Mike: "We don’t even know how their power systems work. We barely understand 1% of their operations."

Hakai: "For now, let’s leave it in Alan’s hands."

Samuel: "That’s the most reckless decision ever."

Wiper: "How is it reckless?"

Samuel: "I’m not being rude, just realistic. You can’t keep depending on Alan for everything. What if he doesn’t come back?"

Wiper: "Shut up!"

Samuel: "I’m not trying to be negative. My point is, we know Muzan and Winged have been planning something huge. I’ve even seen them casting the Rinkawa Barrier with my own eyes. They’re going to sign the contract for sure, so we need to prepare for that eventuality."

Manda: "Finally, someone else who thinks practically. We should start preparing."

Kind: "Fine. Since I’ve worked with Muzan, I know some of his plans."