Sisters and brothers of the womb Act |||: The black death Act 2

vanum certamen

She said to me.

I smiled
“Of course one of the few people I held dearest to me , were never real to begin with.” I said with a melancholic smile staring into her soul with my white glowing eyes.
“So what's your Ikari” I asked 263.

“I never said she wasn't real.” 263 said with a grin.

“What do you mean?” I asked in confusion
She laughed for a bit then took a step back away from me as she gestured holding her chin with her left hand and stretching out her right hand in a giving gesture directed towards me.

“What if I told you 236 was both real and not real.” She spoke.

“That's not possible.” I said.

“Oh but it is.” she said with a giggle.

“See what happens when a child is born with an Ikari in an era where said child should have never been born in.” She said as she lowered her hands and looked down to the sand beneath her feet.

“An era it should have never been born in?” I repeated curiously in a soft tone.

“I was born seven centuries ago , but a man known as Elliot Prescott didn't think that I was born in the right time…” she said as tears began falling down her cheeks.

My heart stopped for a moment when I heard what she had just said.

“My family, my friends…I cannot even remember what my own parents looked like , because one day when I was six , He came , took my hand and locked me up in a dark room where I was unconscious for over seven centuries.” She said wiping her tears away with her right hand.

I feel the pain in her voice , I feel her pain, no, I know that I'm supposed to be feeling pain. And therefore my mind deludes itself.
I stared at her.

“You sure are scary…anyway one day something happened, I woke up, it didn't happen on its own , it happened in bits , first I felt the chains all over my body like a cocoon, and then I could smell, and eventually I opened my eyes.” She said

“But I was still imprisoned in a void where I could barely even breathe because the chains were so tight…and so but by bit I began imagine what it was like to be cool, and not constantly sweating because of the heat generated by the chains.” She said.

As I was staring at her listening to every word she said it was as if the hole in my heart was drowning.

“bit by bit I imagined what it would be like to walk around , and I saw shapeless movement, and eventually I imagined…freedom , a pretty girl like no other… and I imagined her free, and so she fell into the womb somehow, but I went where she went and saw what she saw…I implanted fake realistic memories I imagined into all of your heads so that someone you all only knew for a few weeks , to you was as if you had known her your entire lives.” she explained saying while staring down to her feet.

“Your Ikari isn't imagination at all is it.” I said to her realizing the true nature of all the events she had just described.

“Wow you're smart , but yeah…it's not imagination, my Ikari is imaginarium, the place of the imagination that is not in the mind. I manifest anything into reality , if I know it , If I see it , I can either remake it any way I desire , and or negate anything already in reality’s aspects such as physicality and very existence.” She said looking at me with a bright smile.

“Imaginarium, the place of the imagination outside the mind, the curse of thinking.”
I said to her.

“I can be whatever you want me to be, and likewise whatever I want to be.” She said