Sisters and brothers of the womb Act ||| Rondeau

I see you.

Days past since the day I found 263 crying about Zero zero zero, I'm laying in bed , thinking about the dead comrades I never saved. The silence in my room was so loud it was irritating , I got up and began getting dressed, this time I was actually going to wear an all black suit and tie, even my shoes were black , heck even my hair was black...and so is my conscience, for my hands are tainted with their blood. I failed them all.

I opened my door , 555, 563 and 700 were outside ,
"All black too huh?" I asked them after seeing that they were all in all black suits and ties as well.

"It's the least we can do" 555 said in a somber voice , we all began walking down the hallway , and as we walked , more subjects in black began walking with us , we walked down the nearly countless flights of stairs, no one said any words as we reached the great underground field, there were many others like us...gathered, I walked to 263 who was in a black dress wearing a black hat.
"It's done hey" I said to her.
"Yeah all 9988 empty graves" she replied in a somber tone.

Then from among us , 717 emerged , flying above the crowd before standing in mid air. The all black suit he was wearing was heavy , and so we're his words.
"A solder is supposed to die for his people" he spoke.
"All of us here owe our very existence to these selfless 9988 men, children and women who gave their lives for our own, that we may live where they could not ,eat what they can now never eat , drink what they can now never drink...they are us , they are you, they are me, they are all of us , and we are all Children of the w.o.m.b, he said as we stood before the thousands of graves.

A moment of silence , uninvoked , emerged as we all stared , I tried to keep a strong face , but it fell apart as tears burst out of my eyes, and I was not alone , everyone was broken...we are all broken...we are all children of the w.o.m.b .

"We are all children of the womb" 263 said with tears flowing down her eyes.
"Yeah" I said.
"Hm" said 563
"We are all children of the womb" said 700.

Minutes turned to hours as we stood around , talking , spending time together with one another , remembering our fallen friends , brothers and sisters.
I walked over to 555 after I saw him standing on his own.
"Hey, what's on your mind?" I asked him.
"Oh hello 545, I was just...I'd been in love with 223 for years now , and then when I finally told her I loved her it was because I thought we were gonna die , turns out she loved me back and kissed me , a moment before she was ripped in half then dragged away , I tried to grab her hands ,but somehow she smiled at me with such warmth, I saw a tear fall down her left eye." He said while staring at the ground...his orange bob cut couldn't hide his tears...as they flowed down his cheeks.

"I saw a new recruit who was assigned to my battalion die screaming in pain as she was torn apart limb by limb Infront of me , no matter how many of them I hit away...more just kept getting in the way between me and her, until eventually her screams went silent and I could hear them pulling out her guts and intestines. One of them even had her guys in its mouth when I started at it." I said to him.

563 walked to us.
"I saw my younger brother and sister impaled by the creatures , When they attacked the HQ in their fifth wave , I turned back to our inventory...at first there was nothing off, but when I entered the greenhouse tent... they were suspended in mid air by a black javelin coming out of one of the creatures. They were on top of each other, impaled straight through their hearts. Guess the bastard saw it like shooting down two birds with a single bullet" 563 said staring into the ground. He didn't blink, flinch or move.

"I saw them all...every flame of yen that was extinguished , I sensed it all from when we were over ten thousand , to when we were just twelve..." we heard 700 say from behind me.
717 descended down to us, like a cherry blossom floating down in slow motion
"We are them, they are us , we are all children of the womb" 717 said to us all.