Characters

Mahamayan Tribe: This tribe reveres a Rakshasi (demoness) carved in the Mahavidyan forest where they perform occult rituals to unleash the power of Tataka, a demoness from the epic Ramayana.

Mahavidyan: The leader of the Mahamayan tribe, he seeks to unleash the dark power of Rakshasi in the world.

Kamlesh: The King of Pakshim Hindh, he governs his kingdom amid complex political dynamics and threats from external forces.

Bindu: A princess of Pakshim Hindh with a fate entwined with evil. She is known for her intelligence, skills in horseback riding, and political insight.

Kasist: A spy within Kamlesh's kingdom, he is involved in intricate plots and espionage that influence the political landscape.

Mangli: A powerful Upamaharajan in Pakshim Hindh, he has significant influence over political decisions and seeks to maintain his power.

Sangli: Another powerful Upamaharajan, involved in the kingdom's governance and decision-making processes.

Unnati: Also one of the powerful Upamaharajan, she plays a critical role in the kingdom's upper echelons of power.

Rakshogi: An important member of the Mahamayan tribe, previously a snake charmer, now dedicated to the tribe's dark rituals.

Euttlam: A significant member of the Mahamayan tribe from the distant south, involved in searching for the spiritual essence of Rakshasi.

Chandrika: An elder and key figure in the Mahamayan tribe, she leads her group to delve into middle-class society to uncover spiritual embodiments.

Madhula: Daughter of Mangli and close friend of Bindu. She is in love with Falan, a commoner, but is caught in her father's ambitions for her to marry royalty.

Falan: A humble goldsmith and the love interest of Madhula, he becomes entangled in the political and social conflicts of the kingdom.

Tataka: A demoness from the Ramayana, revered by the Mahamayan tribe, whose power they seek to harness through rituals and sacrifices.