Chapter 5: Pradhan Raja

Hi folks this chapter will have some historical cameos and also it will be bit dense with information. Hope you all like this chapter. After this chapter story will go in simple and medium pace with lot of exiting character development. We would focus more on character development after this chapter

A dark cloud of discontent loomed over the kingdom of Pakshim Hindh as the anti-incumbency against Pradhan Rajan Kamlesh grew stronger with each passing day. His inability to manage the economy in the second-tier and the burden of high taxes on the first-tier had left the people seething with anger. Kamlesh tried to find a solution, but his ideas were met with disdain from the public, making him a highly unpopular figure.

Upha Maharajans, the heads of various departments within the kingdom, sensed the unrest and started questioning Kamlesh's capability to rule Pakshim Hindh. In hushed whispers, they discussed the future of the kingdom, realizing that if left unaddressed, the situation could spiral out of control, leading to chaos and disarray.

Unable to ignore the looming crisis, the Upha Maharajans held a secret meeting, away from the prying eyes of the palace. Under the cover of night, they gathered in a hidden camp deep within the forests surrounding the kingdom. The atmosphere was tense as they sat around a flickering bonfire, their faces illuminated by the dancing flames.

All Upha Maharajan meet up in a cave. The major Upha Maharajan was Mangli, Shangli, Unnati. These three used to have a dominant role in deciding the fate of the kingdom. whomever they decide to select as Pradhan Rajan the other Pradhan Rajan gets into agreement. If three of Pradhan Rajan does not get in coincides, they would decide the decision by majority agreement. All the Upha Maharajan meets each other in a cave. All the Upha Maharajan greet each other by saying Parnipath. Shangli is a bearded, dusky old man. He starts the conversation. Saying our people had unpopular opinion on King. Now it is time either we need Pakshim Hindh to get unified with another kingdom or find a new Pradhan Rajan. Mangli, with a serious look sees Unnati and Sangli and asks what do you think would be a better solution.

Unnati, with a cunning smile says, there has been a news that wife of Previous Pradhan Rajan got married to King Ambhi. As our Pradhan Rajan was cousin of his previous successor and he died and his wife married to Ambhi somewhere or other way Ambhi had become an indirect relation to our Rajan. We can make the anti-incumbency against Kamlesh more and make him fled from the city as previous king and declare that we are going to unite our kingdom with the kingdom of Takshila and we would remove the post of Pradhan Rajan and accept Ambhi as Raja. We would have integrated with a stronger kingdom and, we will have an educational hub under our kingdom.

 We would have integrated with a stronger kingdom and, we will have an educational hub under our kingdom

The Image portrays Ambhi and The group of Upha Maharajan are discussing together.

Suddenly Mangli says, we have a young queen Bindu. What about her? Shangli with a cunning expression biting his teeth. If Kamlesh runs out of the city with his daughter, their fate will be left to God, but if she stays in city her faith will be decided by Ambhi himself. As plan seems much favourable, Upha Mahajan would decide to proceed with the plan. But before that, they would need to talk with Ambhi himself. How would Ambhi reintegrate Pakshim Hindh with Takshila? How would he use anti-incumbency? In what way he is going to make the social structure of Pakshim Hindh, etc. Upha Maharajan meets Ambhi. Mangli sends a letter to Ambhi. Ambhi sent back the letter saying he would like to have meeting regarding this issue.