Chapter 3: Beautiful Princess

Hey folks please do follow me and give valuable comments so I can get insight of my book . All of you are precious so please do follow as you read.❤️💕💕.
Bindu was a dusky woman with long hair, enormous eyes. Her lips were pink and her waist was curvy. Her beauty is been talk of town. As much as she was good in her looks, she was also good with her intellect.

Kamlesh's daughter, Princess Bindu, was a stunning young woman who possessed not only exceptional singing talent but also possessed a keen understanding of politics

Kamlesh's daughter, Princess Bindu, was a stunning young woman who possessed not only exceptional singing talent but also possessed a keen understanding of politics. As she was reaching her marriageable age, Kamlesh was eager to find her a suitable spouse. News of Bindu's beauty, talents, and intelligence had floated far and wide.

This influential figure proposed Bindu to marry a king from another kingdom. subsequently making the Pakshim Hind region into an autonomous area under their reign. The influential figure was one of Upa Maha Maharajan. Upa Maharajan's idea of an autonomous kingdom revolves around the concept of granting a region or territory greater control and independence within a larger centralized government.

In this specific context, the Upa Mahamantri suggests integrating the Pakshim Hind region into an influential kingdom as an autonomous area, maintaining some level of self-governance and local decision-making while acknowledging the rule of the new kingdom.

By doing so, this proposed arrangement would reshape the political landscape and bring about significant changes in the power dynamics within the region. The Upa Mahamantri believes this switch to autonomy would benefit both the new ruler and the people of Pakshim Hind, leading to a harmonious relationship and a more stable political environment. However, this plan faces resistance from Princess Bindu, who imagines a different path for her kingdom and seeks a partner who would elevate its status rather than surrender it to another realm.

Bindu was an independent woman. She does not want her partner to be some random King who just get her and her kingdom as Gift. She wants a guy who can understand her and her kingdom. She wanted to be an important person in her prince's life than a gift. Hence, she feels it is better to find a life partner among commoners of her kingdom than marrying to another kingdom.

Bindu object Upha Maharajan saying. Mantri Ji, I object with your idea. I am a princess. I am not a gift that you are proposing this idea of marrying a random King. Upha Maharajan, with a questionable look says as queen it is always preferred for you to marry a king or a prince. It is for good of nation Pakshim Hindh. Bindu says I do not want to marry a random King and give my kingdom autonomy. I want to marry a legible person from Pakshim Hindh. Kamlesh, being a father says Maharajan ji I cannot compromise my daughter's choice for sake of politics. Let my daughter find her own husband.

Bindu was happy that her father had agreed to her decision. For a few days, she thinks about what kind of person she wants. Suddenly she realises she had always fulfilled her people's wishes being in a political circle. She never been in ground and explored what people really wanted. So, an idea strikes her mind. Why not I dress as a commoner and understand my people and they could be the possibility that I can meet a partner among commoners.