Chapter 2: The Journey

Hey folks I had edited ch 1 because of some error. The kingdom is changed from Purab Hindh to Pakshim Hindh. We have removed Hindh Subcontinent and had considered that we revolve story around 1 kingdom Pakshim Hindh. We even had corrected some pronunciation error in ch 1. Ch 1 and Ch 2 is more about world building if you would miss conversation I am really sorry from 3rd to all other chapters you will likely experience conversation of characters more.

Mahavidyan had a friend from the fishing community in the third tier, assisting Euttlam and their group in spying on that tier. The group lead by Ettulam had disguised as cow herders, hunters, and dwellers, while some Euttlam group members disguised themselves as fishermen, searching for Rakshasi's spiritual power. Chandrika possessed connections in the second tier, amassing sealed ivory coins through illicit means. They claimed a place to stay by pretending to be relatives of established individuals, and some members married locals in the second-tier society.

Mahavidyan had a devoted follower in the royal house, an agriculture minister, who enabled Mahavidyan and Rakshogi's group access to the first-tier city. Rakshogi's faction portrayed soldiers in that city, boosting their standing. At the Royal Palace, Mahavidyan's faction secured an advisor role to the minister because of the agriculture minister's suggestion.

To blend in with the out communal people, their appearances were altered. Mahavidyan, a dark-skinned, muscular man with a wrestler's build, shaved his Mustache. Chandrika, an elderly beautiful woman with a dusky hue and long hair, cut her hair to shoulder length. Rakshogi, an elderly dark-skinned man, shaved his head and donned royal attire. Last, Euttlam, a fair-skinned man in his 50s with a long beard and hair, shaved his head and discarded his beard while retaining his Mustache.

Euttlam assumed the role of a hunter, wandering around the area. People in the community preserved rosewood to build makeshift homes in case heavy rains damaged their structures. Their regular food included rice, beans, cabbage, and beetroot. Driven by unlawful acts, they were ostracized from mainstream society and nurtured a grudge against the royal house. The community was in dissent against the royal household, advocating for the king's excommunication. Euttlam, as an ex-commune member, harboured his own criticisms of the royal house.

Floods inflicted significant problems in the third-tier city, including broken homes, ruined fields, and population loss. The relentless rain made construction challenging because of the overly saturated land. These hardships made life in the third-tier city unbearable and filled with misery.

 These hardships made life in the third-tier city unbearable and filled with misery

Third tire city

Chandrika assumed the role of a sister in a peasant's house in the second-tier city. The local population in the city had access to all essential resources, with rice, oats, diverse fruits, ragi, cabbage, beetroot, and chilly as the usual fare. Locals wore jute clothing in various colours, and their primary occupations were farming, teaching, transportation, and other services.

The cave houses were their dwellings, with interiors comprising a self, cupboard, bedroom, bathroom, and a room for prayer. Made of basalt rocks, these cave houses posed challenges during summer because of the heat and rock construction. Despite this, the inhabitants enjoyed their lives and aspired to live in well-built houses in the first-tier city.