Chapter 6: Bindu

This chapter will focus on bindu flash back and her character development hope you all like this chapter ❤️💙💜💖.

 Kamlesh was a man of wealth and power. He had risen from humble beginnings as the cousin of a former king to become a prominent elephant trader, his vast herds of these majestic beasts providing transportation and war machines for his kingdom and its neighbours.

Kamlesh's only daughter, Bindu, was his only pride and joy. He had taken her under his wing, teaching her the ways of business and warfare, determined to make her a force to be reckoned with in a world that sought to keep women subservient.Despite his love for his wife, she had succumbed to illness, leaving behind a young daughter of her own. This child would become the mother of Kamlesh's own daughter, Bindu, a constant reminder of the love he had lost.

In a society where women were expected to tend to domestic matters, Kamlesh had other plans for his daughter. He would wash her clothes, arrange her hair, and even teach her the art of economics, which would serve her well in the family business. As Bindu grew, her father took her to the gurukul, a place of learning for young boys, but he knew his daughter was just as capable. He would often be seen walking hand in hand with her, teaching her the ways of commerce and negotiation, a sight that struck fear into the hearts of his rivals.

By the age of 10, Bindu was an invaluable asset to her father's empire, assisting in the running of his business and even trained in the art of war, wielding an axe with deadly precision. Her beauty and intelligence were matched only by her fierce determination, making her a formidable adversary to any who dared to cross her or her father.

One fine day a coup takes place in Pakshim hindh and the Pradhan Rajan flees away. This brings the opportunity for Upha Maharajans to decide successor from the family of Previous king. Upha Maharajan seeing the geo political reach of Kamlesh, Upha Maharajan makes Kamlesh as king. This decision was shocking for Kamlesh himself. This made Kamlesh as an unexpected Pradhan Rajan. Kamalesh was not even a favoured choice of public he was one figure who had become ruler of Pakshim Hindh.

Kamlesh becoming Pradhan Rajan has changed course of her life. Bindu was a normal girl who has lived a normal, regular life. But now Bindu had become a princess and a lot of her life style changes. She needs to change her clothing; she had to change her living, and she had to learn many things as part of culture as she was a normal girl who became princess. It was a cultural shock to adjust according to the new culture.

After a few years, she slowly adjusts to alternative lifestyle as Princess. She is also trained in Politics and geopolitics. She attends various meetings and cultural event as princess and contribute in cultural part of the Kingdom. She proved to her father and Upha Maharajans that she can be a successor for the Kingdom. But Bindu wants to marry a man as capable as her who can take responsibility of kingdom with her. She never wanted to marry a prince or king from another kingdom, which can cause unification with another kingdom. Make the paragraph with better grammar and dark tone and interesting in narration.

In the Pakshim Hindh region, a coup d'état had taken place, and the Pradhan Rajan had fled, leaving the Upha Maharajan to decide upon a successor from the previous king's family. The Upha Maharajan, seeing the geopolitical reach of Kamlesh, the elephant trader, crowned him as the new king. This decision came as a shock to Kamlesh himself, an unknown figure who had now become the ruler of Pakshim Hindh.

Kamlesh's ascension to the throne changed the course of his life and that of his daughter, Bindu. She was once a normal girl, living a regular life, but now she was a princess, her lifestyle drastically altered. She had to change her clothing, her living arrangements, and learn the ways of the court, as she was a normal girl thrust into the role of princess, a cultural shock that would take time to adjust.