Chapter 4: Kasist

Hi folks . I love you all that you had been with me in this journey till this chapter. Hope you keep showing love like this. This chapter is bit lengthy but yes in story point of view it's important. If your fan of history you will find suprise cameo . Love you all 💜 ❤️ 💚💛

In the wake of Alexander's forces and his relentless pursuit to conquer many kingdoms, the Yavan commander had successfully vanquished several Persian rulers before advancing towards Hindh. On his journey, it became imperative for Alexander to gather intel about the cultures and territories of Hindh. Extending his invasion all the way to Alexandria in Opiana, Alexander's forces found themselves at the doorstep of Kamelesh's kingdom.

Cognizant of the Yavan threat and the peril it posed to his kingdom and culture, Kamelesh negotiated with Alexander. To preserve his realm and protect his people's heritage, Kamelesh sought an audience with the powerful Alexander. Graciously, Alexander consented to meet with Kamelesh.

Upon Kamelesh's arrival in Alexandria in Opiana, Alexander's subordinates ensured a warm and ceremonious welcome. With formalities out of the way, the momentous encounter between Kamelesh and Alexander took place within a grand and ominous tent, where both parties expressed their intentions and discussed the terms of confluence.

Kamlesh greets Alexander with a hug as a sweet gesture. Alexander also feels welcomed by the warm hug by Kamlesh. Kamlesh and Alexander seats in throne facing each other. Kamlesh, with a smile in face says I wanted to witness the chaos himself, the strongest warrior without a defeat, Invader of Invaders people call you Alexander the great. Alexander, with a cunning smile says a man welcomes a king of other culture only when he wants to avoid tussle from culture. I am a trader by business who has taken charge as king, so I do not differentiate between cultures. Is it "I heard people of Hindh subcontinent call Yavans as Mechalas (Outcasts)?" Kamlesh, with a smart look says Pakshim Hindh people respect all cultures. According to us who are dishonest, dangerous or threat to the kingdom or people are Mechalas.

Alexander sees Kamlesh with suspicious look and says, so you are saying an enormous army from different culture is not treated or danger to you. Kamlesh with firm answer says No. Because I have something which can make your journey to Hindh sub content easier. Alexander, with a serious expression in face asks. What is deal you brought to us? Kamlesh with a cunning expression on his face says. I have my elephant business across Hindh subcontinent so I will increase price on all the kingdom who uses our elephants for rent and the rate of elephant whoever buys elephant will increase so it would be difficult for kings to afford too many elephants for war.

Alexander, with a suspicious look says why you are doing this? Kamlesh says Yavans should not interfere with Pakshim Hindh people. I am also King and businessman . Alexander got surprised with the move of Kamlesh. As elephants are a bigger threat for Yavans in war, Alexander agrees to this deal. Kamlesh and Alexander agrees to the deal and they agree with agreement on a wooden plate.

A trusted general of Alexander the Great, perceived the alliance with Kamelesh, a foreign leader from the Pakshim Hindh subcontinent, as a potential threat to their invasion plans. Driven by his suspicion and mistrust of individuals from other cultures, Seleucus deemed it necessary to deploy a mole into Kamelesh's territory.

He selected a skilled Indian slave, who was traveling through the Persian territories, to infiltrate Pakshim Hindh Kingdom and buy valuable intelligence for their cause. Intending to maintain anonymity and easing suspicions, the Indian slave was to act as a humble emissary, seeking knowledge about the inner workings of the realm and its defences, thus securing a strategic advantage for Alexander's impending conquest.

Kasist, a young and energetic individual from a diverse background, was captured by the mighty forces of Alexander the Great and subsequently enslaved by Seleucus I Nicator. Seeing the immense potential in the varying cultures and skills among the captured individuals, Seleucus implemented a strategy to incorporate them into his army as both soldiers and spies, tasked with analysing and understanding various societies.