AUTHOR'S NOTE

In this novel, my initial plan was to make Ciize the mafia boss. However, during the writing process, I realized what some film director said about Milk as an actress—that she can pull off any role or character. She can be the innocent girl and also the villain. While I know it would be easier to portray Milk as the mafia boss, given her fierce model image, I am eager for a challenge. I truly want Ciize to take on the action role of the mafia boss, but in the end, it went to Milk. 

That said, Ciize portrayed the innocent, childlike woman with a pure heart beautifully. I want to showcase her cuteness just by being herself—she's such an admirable woman. You'll understand better once you read the story—she truly won my heart in this novel.

You will also see why Milk suits the mafia role so well—not just because of her badass looks, but also because of how she transitions the narrative.

Anyway, this is a wholesome story, even though it features a rogue plot. It contains moral values that will capture readers' hearts. I don't promote cruelty, so let's witness how their world transforms into something good.

****

Every name and famous individual mentioned in this story is part of the author's creative expression, used to represent fictional characters in their roles. It should not be taken seriously or to heart. This is purely a playful and exaggerated portrayal meant for entertainment, with no intention of harming their true image in real life. It does not condone delusional thinking or promote discord between fandoms. Please read responsibly.

[This story is an original work by the author. All rights reserved to me, DrinkWaterBB]