ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ

⋆✮ ᴏᴀ'ʀᴇꜱ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ✮⋆

Neteyam looked pissed as he watched me from afar, glaring at every man that decided to approach me

"Oa're, you are the object of all of my desires!"

Ugh...how boring.

And just like that, another unoriginal compliment has been added to my collection. I leaned against the ginormous tree, forcing a smile as a group of men competed with each other for a drop of my attention.

A taller man took a step closer to me, trying to act like he wasn't flexing. "I can run faster than any creature" he bragged, smiling like a fool.

"Really?" I gasped, a teasing smirk playing on my lips as my gaze trailed down his slender body. "Run for me" I smiled, charmingly biting on one of my fingers.

And just like that, he ran. Except he wasn't fast at all, i've seen literal babies from home run faster than him.

They were all starting to bore me, so i decided to leave. "Buh-bye boys" I dragged out my words, giving them a little wave before walking away. As i moved deeper into the forest, their frustrated calls faded away. I couldn't relax, because i felt like i was being followed. But by who?

My fingers brushed against the handle of my hunting knife, getting ready to protect myself if necessary. Just as i was about to strike, i heard a voice call out to me.

"Oa're, are any of those dumbasses bothering you?"

It was Neteyam. The man i couldn't get out of my head, the one person who owned my entire being. "No" I quickly replied, continuing on my walk.

Before i could take another step, he was in front of me with a protective glint in his eyes. "If they are, i'll deal with them. You know that, right?" he murmured, his golden eyes darting between my eyes and lips.

My annoyance flared. "For four seasons I've been fine without your protection, Neteyam" I scoffed, pushing past him, but he grabbed my wrist. A playful smirk touched my lips as I flipped him over my shoulder, watching him land with a grunt. "Sorry about that, it was an accident" i shrugged, smirking down at him.

"Fuck baby, that was impressive" he groaned, getting off of the ground, using his hands to dust himself off.

My heart stuttered. 'Baby' it's been so long since i've heard him call me that. "Thanks" I spoke quietly, my voice betraying the confidence i faked so well. I turned away from him as fresh tears stung my eyes. He left me when i needed him most. After the incident i was in a coma for an entire year and he left me all alone. Once i woke up, i couldn't walk for months. I needed him beside me, but he didn't even bother waiting for me to awaken.

Suddenly, he was behind me, his chest pressed against my back. A shiver ran down my spine, a warmth spreading through me like a wild fire. His hand found my stomach, tracing slow circles. "You have every right to hate me. I get it. But don't lie to yourself and act like you don't feel things, like you don't want me as badly as i want you, Oa're" he whispered, kissing my jawline.

"Neteyam i don't feel it anymore" I lied, my voice barely a whisper.

He exhaled, his hand finding its way lower, pressing against my loin cloth. "Look at me and say it, Oa're"

As i turned around, his eyes shamelessly explored my body. A low "Fuck, Oa're" escaped his mouth before he bit his bottom lip and met my gaze, an intense desire burned in them, mirroring my own.

My body was already betraying me, a dampness blooming in between my legs, a traitorous response to his touch. "I...I don't um" I struggled, unable to speak.

"Take your time" he whispered, bending down and slipping a finger underneath of my loin cloth, moving it in slow, small circles.

A whimper escaped my lips, and i realized i couldn't deny it anymore. I got down on my knees and cupped his face. "I...need...you" i leaned closer, pressing my lips against his in a desperate kiss.

He carefully lowered me down onto the grass, trailing tender kisses down my neck, the warmth of his breath made my loin cloth dampen even more. He gently removed my top adorned with seashells, "I love you so much baby" he moaned lowly as his lips found my breasts, teasing and sucking on them.

My body involuntarily arched into him, "I love you too" i whined, feeling his tongue lap over my nipples, giving them both the same amount of attention.

His kisses continued down my stomach, his warm breath a prelude of the pleasure that i knew was coming. He slowly untied my loin cloth, setting it down beside me before shifting and placing his hands on my thighs. "Let me see how much you love me" he smiled before spreading my legs apart. "She's so pretty" he mumbled in awe, placing kisses along my inner thigh.

I watched, mesmerized as his tongue slid in between my folds, his touch sending shivers through my body. "Neteyam" i moaned quietly, fluttering my eyes shut and resting my head back onto the grass.

He explored my heat, his tongue a teasing dance before a finger slowly slipped inside of me. I tensed at the initial pain, "Look into my eyes" he lowly instructed. I did what i was told, and looked down at him. His gaze held mine. "Oa're, if it's too much i'll stop" he promised, keeping his movements slow.

"It's starting to feel nice" I reassured him, pleading for him to continue. It began to feel good, so good that my hand flew to my mouth to stifle a moan. His finger pumped faster, and i felt myself surrendering to his touch. I rested my head back into the grass, removing my hand and saying, "I l-love you" i gasped, digging my nails into the dirt to try and stay sane.

He paused, and i felt him smirk against my drenched folds. "Only me, right?" he asked, sliding another finger inside of me.

Tears of pleasure welled in my eyes as I confessed, "I love you more than myself, i swear"

He moaned, his fingers curling deeper inside me. "Yes Neteyam!" I cried, my voice rising as he quickened his pace. I heard the wet sounds with each thrust, a symphony of pleasure. My legs began to tremble, and he whispered, "Cum, and let me taste what's mine"

My body tightened, a gasp escaping my lips as my breath hitched. "Neteyam!" I cried out his name, desperate and filled with ecstasy.

He covered my mouth with his free hand, slowing his pace as he kissed my inner thigh. "Shh, i got you" he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. I panted, looking up at the sky as he continued, "I missed you so much baby" his voice was deep, and soothing.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of me, raising them to his mouth and licking my juices that glistened on them. "You're mine, and i'll never leave you again"

His words were like a spell to my soul, no matter what this man had me wrapped around his finger. And i knew he'd never let me go. Not again.