ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼𝟼

𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘚 | ɪɴᴛᴇʀ-ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴇxᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 2

____________________________________

Dai pulls out his grip-rope gun once more, aiming directly at Moon.

But this time, she anticipates the move.

With a swift dive to the side, she dodges the rope, her instincts sharp and movements fluid.

Moon (thinking): I need to force them to use their real techniques.

That’s the only way to turn this around.

Goro: "Never, little girl!"

He leaps high into the air, his shadow looming over her as he aims to stomp down on her head with brutal force.

But Moon’s reflexes kick in.

At the last second, she rolls out of the way, and as Goro’s foot hits the ground, she counters with a powerful kick to his side, sending him stumbling back.

Before she can catch her breath, Dai is on her.

He moves swiftly, sneaking up from behind and locking his arm around her neck, pulling her close.

Dai (in a low, mocking tone): "Your body feels so warm..."

Moon’s eyes flash with anger. Without hesitation, she slams her foot backward, landing a precise and painful kick right into Dai’s groin.

Dai: "AGH!"

He groans, doubling over in agony.

Moon chuckles darkly, using the moment of distraction to escape his grasp.

Dai (recovering and furious): "You...!" He quickly pulls out the grip-rope gun again and fires.

But he’s too slow.

Moon sidesteps the attack, her eyes gleaming with a new idea.

She grabs the rope mid-air and yanks hard, pulling Dai off balance.

Moon: "Get over here!"

With one strong pull, she drags Dai toward her, his feet skidding across the ground.

As he nears her, he readies himself to counter, lifting his leg to land a kick. But Moon is quicker.

Using the momentum of the rope, she leaps into the air, spinning her body, and with a sudden burst of strength, she flings Dai through the air.

He crashes into a nearby wall, the impact sending cracks through the stone.

Goro: "You've got some serious strength for a little ant."

Moon (thinking, surprised): That strength... Where did it come from?

A realization dawns on her.

Moon (thinking): Could it be...? Am I close to awakening?

She pushes the thought aside for now and charges toward Goro.

This time, she changes her approach.

Instead of going for another high-flying attack, she drops low, sliding along the ground beneath his reach.

With precision, she lands a fierce kick to Goro’s jaw, the impact snapping his head back.

But Goro doesn’t go down easily.

Despite the blow, he grabs her leg with one hand, a smug grin spreading across his face.

Goro: "Where’s the ant planning to crawl now?"

Moon: "Right up your ass!"