GOOD ENDING

Nova lugged her luggage behind her, finally back from College. The Pizzaplex. Her one and only home— but now, she worked there too. She stepped into the place through a side door only she had access to, as someone so familiar. Inside she greeted her best friend, Cassie, who has been working here 3 years more. Her dad recently retired, having his fair share of robots. Evelyne was currently traveling the world with Sammy/Nova's stepdad.

"Excited for your first day as Daycare Attendant Handler?" Cassie asked, spinning a wrench in her fingers.

She shrugged, "I always knew I was going to do this" then it occurred to her, "Though it's kind of like babysitting my babysitters." Cassie gave a snort, before working on her project again.

She was working on this old animatronic model called Helpy, cute enough. Nova knew her first project would be to give Sun and Moon articulated faces, a 'thank you' to them.

She made her way over to her old room, through the poster door. She huffed before pushing it open and coming through.
"I'm home?" She said, the end inflected like a question, unsure if that was the right phrase to use. Sun clambered out from the tunnel to the right.

"NOVAAAA!" Roughly, he embraced her, still towering. At least, now she was a respectable 5'5" in height. "I'VE MISSED YOU I'VE MISSED YOU I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!" He bawled jokingly.

She chuckled "Hi Sun, I've missed you too."

"Are you here to fix me?"

She shrugged again, nonchalantly, "If you need fixing," she examined him, "You look fine."

Dramatically, he placed a hand to his forehead, "My my, you must fix the hole in my heart, from loneliness! You caused it when you left me behind!"

Giggling, "Save the dramatics for when I can give you a new face. You'll have expressions in no time!" Even with the lack of expressions, Nova thought she saw his face light up. 

"You're the best Novs!" He pat-pat her shoulder, "So how're things with your boyfriend?"

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb. Evelyne told me you reunited with Arsen at university-"

Nova's face lit bright red, "SUUUUNNNNNN!"

In short: Security breach/ruin events never happened, Nova grew up to become a mechanic and now works at the pizzaplex