info

Descriptions

Skyler: an Anthro wolf that used to be apart of a galactic team known as the "Galaxy guardians", he controls galaxy/cosmic powers. He mostly wears bounty hunter like armor.

Rogue wolf: an Anthro wolf that wears super advanced bounty hunter armor that's super durable, he uses a sniper, assault rifle, pistol and (inspired by war Machine) a back mounted machine gun. His visor has a built in targeting system that helps his aim be incredibly accurate, just like Hawkeye.

Necroclaw: Necroclaw is a misunderstood kitten that was resurrected by his best friend only for everyone to see him as an evil entity, fused by corrupted magic and necromancer abilities, despite all of the things he's called, he still fights for good, Even if his methods are a little brutal.

Vesper: Vesper is male Wolf cub that likes exploring the spirit realm, cuddling/snuggling, cookies, being helpful and making new friends. He dislikes being made fun of, people talking about him behind his back, being useless, being denied cuddles/snuggles. His origin is Unknown. He is 7 but still deadly. His Weaknesses are also Unknown. His Favorite heroes are Krypto (from DC), Chase (from paw patrol), superman (from DC), Bolt (from Disney's bolt), Iron-man (from marvel), Jake (a made up OC of mine), Voltage (a made up OC of my friends), Snowy (another made up OC of mine). He is bisexual (likes both males and females) his Skills are pinning, counter-pinning, dodging, hunting, tracking and scent following.

The host: The host is a truly unstoppable guy, he has the tech of Predators and the deadly behavior of Xenomorphs, he possess the power of all 6 infinity stones and not just that but every single power in the entire world, he is just a human with deadly intent, he knows all deadly techniques and martial arts In the world. He can't be overwhelmed, he can't be unbalanced and he can't be weakned, he doesn't even have a weakness. You'll be lucky to survive him for as not even doom guy or Kratos could defeat him. He is worse then Darth Vader and more collected then anyone else. His attacks can make ripples in time and space, he's so feared that not even buddy or the galaxy guardians dared to face him. To whoever fights him, Goodluck, you'll need it.

Tux: Tux is a black and white kitten which doesn't have much to know about except that he is very skilled, his arm guards can fire energy bolts.

Jake: Jake is a male Anthro fox that has the ability to use advanced spiritual magic. (Currently dating Fernando)

Jack: Jack is an Anthro wolf, also a confident fighter, having made his own tech with powers. He made a suit so advanced that it let him break through to other universes where he found a dagger that can become a sword and match the opponents' durability that chose him to be the new Multiversal protector, having to fight his way through a multiverse full of armies to find and kill his evil counterpart who was trying to take over, getting multiple powerful abilities along the way.

Fernando: Fernando is an Anthro South American wolf that, at the age of 14, moved to Japan to learn the way of the Katana. He grew attached to his master and was a fast learner, able to take on nearly every opponent within a minute or two of watching them. He can be sarcastic at times but has a huge heart. He also got and mastered fire powers. (Currently dating Jake)
———————————————————
Extra characters: Kratos, Doom guy, Simon ghost Riley (from call of duty), Soap (from call of duty) and a few unnamed soldiers.
———————————————————

Note that, my oc's are Skyler: Tux, Vesper, Necroclaw, The Host, Rogue Wolf and Jake.

My friends oc's are: Jack and Fernando.