Chapter 1: A Hidden Crush

---

Taehyung sat in the school courtyard, his mind a whirlwind of thoughts.

The sun cast a warm glow over everything, yet he felt a chill creeping in from the edges of his heart.

He stared blankly at his sketchbook, a collection of doodles that hardly reflected his internal turmoil.

Just days ago, Jungkook, his closest friend, had mustered the courage to confess his feelings for Lisa, a girl they both knew.

Taehyung's heart sank the moment Jungkook's words echoed in his mind.

"Hyung, I like Lisa!" Jungkook had blurted out, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment and hope.

Taehyung had simply smiled, nodding along, but inside, a storm was brewing.

How could he tell Jungkook that he was head over heels in love with the same girl?

Jungkook, with his infectious energy and boyish charm, was like a little brother to Taehyung.

Their friendship was built on countless memories, late-night conversations, and dreams of the future.

The thought of hurting Jungkook made Taehyung's stomach churn.

He couldn't bear the idea of shattering their bond over something so fragile as a crush.

In the days that followed, Taehyung made a decision.

He would keep his feelings hidden, protecting Jungkook's innocence and their friendship.

But fate had other plans. The very next day, Taehyung found himself face-to-face with Lisa in the school hallway.

She was radiant, her hair cascading down her shoulders, and the way she laughed made Taehyung's heart race.

"Hey, Taehyung!" she greeted, her voice like music. "Do you have time to study together after school?"

Taehyung's heart leaped. "Sure! I'd love to," he managed to say, fighting to keep his composure.